Silicon Valley Bank

ERBtheGREAT

35 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

maybe runner is realizing it's "us vs them" and not "us vs us"?

repubs/dems, doesn't matter, right now we have a "uniparty" whose only goal is to make rich people richer, and poor/middle class people poorer

maybe we'll send another $180 billion to ukranian billionaires while americans get fired and can't afford food, great idea

Nothing to see here

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks like she’s Iranian, Greek or something.  What the hell is this “woman of color” bullshit?  Definitely not a woman of color.  The Elizabeth Warren effect of claiming to be a Native American has got women out of control in inventing heritages that they clearly have no part of.  Just leave it at I’m a loser lesbian and be done with it. 

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

She looks like she’s Iranian, Greek or something.  What the hell is this “woman of color” bullshit?  Definitely not a woman of color.  The Elizabeth Warren effect of claiming to be a Native American has got women out of control in inventing heritages that they clearly have no part of.  Just leave it at I’m a loser lesbian and be done with it. 

It’s how she identifies. Gotta play the race card in the corporate setting these days.

17 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

California has another thing coming if they ever end up paying reparations to black people, because I’m 100% identifying as black and getting my cut.

those ppl are being strung along. its hilarious. watch the banged up fuks at the microphones talking for 30 mintues each 

even the all black board thinks its coming :laugh

41 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

well we currently have a "black" vice-president that somehow celebrated kwanzaa when she grew up, even before it was invented!

and she's black even though her mom is indian and her dad is white

9 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

well we currently have a "black" vice-president that somehow celebrated kwanzaa when she grew up, even before it was invented!

and she's black even though her mom is indian and her dad is white

Her dad looks like how Lester Holt would look in his later years, so maybe like a 5% pass.  She’s a hell of a lot more Indian than she is black.  Come California reparations times however I’m 100% black.  I’ll buy 1 bottle of Hennesy and 1 pack of Newports to prove it.

22 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

just read the youtube comments about huge economy crushing reparations. well read smart ppl saying they wont pay a single dime in taxes ever again. ppl that wouldnt talk that way unless they meant it. never happening 

If your going to give blacks in one day what it takes normal people a lifetime to make. I imagine there are going to be a lot of pissed off white people. Maybe that's why they added 87000 IRS agents. Who the hell are going to pay taxes when its all given to blacks, ukraine and illegals.

4 minutes ago, sleepy said:

If your going to give blacks in one day what it takes normal people a lifetime to make. I imagine there are going to be a lot of pissed off white people. Maybe that's why they added 87000 IRS agents. Who the hell are going to pay taxes when its all given to blacks, ukraine and illegals.

Ukraine might get 250B when its all said and done. nationwide reparations are estimated to be $13T

which would mean a gallon of milk shoots to $15. and these "educated" munkey leaders know it and wouldnt care really actually love it 

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

But keep telling us that the right is the one that works for the rich, international corporations.

LMAO.

Well you hung us all out to dry with that one.  OneFooter will be here in no time to rant and post his silly liberal sources all night long, and blabber about Trump. It was always happening anyways.