Bigrunner

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Raging antisemitic coward.

Good riddance.

Before my time.  My parents voted for him the first go around and like the rest of the country absolutely did not in round 2.  I thought most all of the country remember him as a good hearted man, but completely misguided bafoon and the worst president of their lives until Obama and Biden had a chance to show what true awfulness could be.  

Everything on twitter and google shows him still alive.  OneFooter currently appearing to be wrong.  What else is new?

26 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Before my time.  My parents voted for him the first go around and like the rest of the country absolutely did not in round 2.  I thought most all of the country remember him as a good hearted man, but completely misguided bafoon and the worst president of their lives until Obama and Biden had a chance to show what true awfulness could be.  

Everything on twitter and google shows him still alive.  OneFooter currently appearing to be wrong.  What else is new?

OK, since he is not dead. Please move to sand box.

31 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Again before my time.  What did he do?

Not many retards know this especially Sleepy and Redstripe.  As a 28 year old Navy Liutenent Jimmy Carter was dropped into a nuclear reactor risking his life to help cleanup a site after a nightmare nuclear reactor meltdown. A hero and one of the greatest Americans ever. Donnyboy would have broke the 100 meter record for special Olympics sprinting away from this nuclear disaster. 

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/jimmy-carter-nuclear-meltdown-clean-up-canada-navy-history

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Not many retards know this especially Sleepy and Redstripe.  As a 28 year old Navy Liutenent Jimmy Carter was dropped into a nuclear reactor risking his life to help cleanup a site after a nightmare nuclear reactor meltdown. A hero and one of the greatest Americans ever. Donnyboy would have broke the 100 meter record for special Olympics sprinting away from this nuclear disaster. 

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/jimmy-carter-nuclear-meltdown-clean-up-canada-navy-history

Per usual you’re not discussing anything that was asked and somehow turning this into Trump.  I was asking Hoffa what Jimmy Carter did to be known as an anti-semite.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The tolerant left making fun of people who are mentally handicapped.

Way to go Big Blubber.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Per usual you’re not discussing anything that was asked and somehow turning this into Trump.  I was asking Hoffa what Jimmy Carter did to be known as an anti-semite.

Even with his bone spurs Donnyboy would break the sprint record running away from the nuclear disaster that the great Jimmy Carter risked his life helping to clean up the spill.