2023 March madness thread

JTGAMBLE

9 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

that light skinned black guy with the afro for wisconsin is a legit r3t4rd 

that whole team played stupid, ran out the clock on every possession and then threw the ball away... then they foul with 40 secs left, it was only #6, then they give up on the idea rather than extending the game

then to really prove his idiocy, gard calls timeout when they have a wide open layup with 5 secs left

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/18/2023 at 11:02 AM, KingKolzig said:

looks like jimmy did ban you yesterday. tracker is done then 5-3

On 3/27/2023 at 10:36 PM, KingKolzig said:

he claimed he was great at ncaab before

Probably on my way to 17-8 before Double Standard Hoffa interfered and you stopped tracking.  Rightfully so.

4 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

this is what 2x big 10 coach of the year gard was looking at when he called timeout with 5 seconds left

yep that was horrible. leanard hamilton type stuff

one announcer called him out. and the other guy said "he knows what hes doing" about that timeout 

3 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

yep that was horrible. leanard hamilton type stuff

one announcer called him out. and the other guy said "he knows what hes doing" about that timeout 

at least i'm glad someone won

that timeout was a $800 swing for me, otherwise easy layup for OT

people keep mentioning 0 points in the last 9 minutes... but even worse it was 10 COMBINED points in the last 9 minutes... and 3 points for wisconsin in the last 13:30

even with all of that, i only needed that freaking layup, or one more foul

53 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

at least i'm glad someone won

that timeout was a $800 swing for me, otherwise easy layup for OT

people keep mentioning 0 points in the last 9 minutes... but even worse it was 10 COMBINED points in the last 9 minutes... and 3 points for wisconsin in the last 13:30

even with all of that, i only needed that freaking layup, or one more foul

syracuse football almost beat clemson this year. but dino babers let the clock run down from :40 to :08 before calling his last timeout (as the game clock ticked away under 1;30). and they had the ball with a chance to win. he just stood there not knowing what to do. again the commentators had to comment about it cause it was so bad. gard just had about 1-2 seconds but still a terrible timeout 

these coaches are so overpaid its not even funny

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

syracuse football almost beat clemson this year. but dino babers let the clock run down from :40 to :08 before calling his last timeout (as the game clock ticked away under 1;30). and they had the ball with a chance to win. he just stood there not knowing what to do. again the commentators had to comment about it cause it was so bad. gard just had about 1-2 seconds but still a terrible timeout 

these coaches are so overpaid its not even funny

It’s fixed 

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

i don't like that one kolzig

he probably had 24 hr flu and/or hangover

hawkins is still probably gonna chuck up 8-10 threes and make a few of them

its more the arena and the possibility that they run him off the 3 point line

say he takes 7 with a hand in his face. he could go 2-7

these player props are super tight except for the o1.5 assist one i have a thread on. pound that its a lock 

these black coaches cant do anything right. first UNC loses its top scorer caleb love to transfer now this. 

Michigan star big man Hunter Dickinson entered the transfer portal Friday.

Dickinson, a 7-foot-1 junior, is classified as a graduate transfer and plans to graduate at the end of the summer semester.

One of the most dominant centers in the country over the course of his three seasons in Ann Arbor, he immediately becomes the best player in the portal this spring. Dickinson earned first-team All-Big Ten honors in 2021 and 2023 and second-team honors in 2022. He was also a consensus second-team All-American in 2021 following his freshman season with the Wolverines.

24 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

these black coaches cant do anything right. first UNC loses its top scorer caleb love to transfer now this. 

Michigan star big man Hunter Dickinson entered the transfer portal Friday.

Dickinson, a 7-foot-1 junior, is classified as a graduate transfer and plans to graduate at the end of the summer semester.

One of the most dominant centers in the country over the course of his three seasons in Ann Arbor, he immediately becomes the best player in the portal this spring. Dickinson earned first-team All-Big Ten honors in 2021 and 2023 and second-team honors in 2022. He was also a consensus second-team All-American in 2021 following his freshman season with the Wolverines.

I liked Caleb, and I think he got a raw deal being stuck on a team with only him, another combo guard, and a center that could score.  Playing 3 on 5 is tough but statistically he was the least efficient player in the history of UNC basketball due to way too many shots like these.

• 11 months later...