2023 March madness thread

JTGAMBLE

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

pigblubber is losing his shirt in this thread. his only wins are futures that he claimed after those teams won a bunch of games already. he has about equal credibility to brock 

King Kolzig talking out both sides of his mouth.

First he asked Double Standard Hoffa to ban Bigrunner.  Both sides of his mouth KK acknowledges Double Standard Hoffa did interfere with Bigrunner's posting and banned him. KK rightfully says the tracking is over Bigrunner goes 5-3 on his side bets.

Now see above for the other side of his mouth.

I probably go 17-8 on side bets without Double Standard Hoffa's inference.  Prior to banning I stated 25 sides will be made.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

you were 5-4

and you lost every single future badly. then past-posted other teams that were making solid runs, saying you had them from the start with futures. some teams already had multiple wins. is this all not true? yes or no easy. 1 word answer plz 

7-16 for -10.78u

gonna need a 6u and 5u play in the F4 to cash to dig out of this.  In fairness I’ve seen worse records but with this one he’s probably ready to move on and forget.

Just now, KingKolzig said:

7-16 could be if he kept firing off plays i was gone for 4 days

i had him 5-4. and then he got banned, came back and demanded credit for games he said he played while banned. so i just figured he was unrelieable to be honest and quit tracking 

I tracked and quoted every non past posted play itt. That’s the accurate record.

56 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I tracked and quoted every non past posted play itt. That’s the accurate record.

54 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

I will have to add this to his overall record. Tnx. 

45 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

I kinda feel sorry for the little fella.  He so badly wants to be right about something and he just never is.  His basketball picks are as bad as his political beliefs.  Kinda fully how he just lies to himself and everyone else about both.  Guess it helps him feel better about his failures.  

Lying Nazis and Neo-Nazis got each other's backs. Love how the Nazis rush to defend their brothers.  Vitalyo and TN are great at it. I love the loyalty of these Nazis and Neo-Nazis. 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Lying Nazis and Neo-Nazis got each other's backs. Love how the Nazis rush to defend their brothers.  Vitalyo and TN are great at it. I love the loyalty of these Nazis and Neo-Nazis. 

I simply quoted your posted plays.  None were altered in any way.  Any past posted or non posted bets have no bearing in this thread

OneFooter’s record:

7-16 for -10.78u

On 3/18/2023 at 11:02 AM, KingKolzig said:

looks like jimmy did ban you yesterday. tracker is done then 5-3

Pretty sure Neo-Nazis TN and and Gmcarroll33 aren't very good at reading English. 

But Neo-Nazis Gmcarroll33 did say America will never be great again as long as audiences continue to cheer 13 year old teens. Gmcarroll33 calls all in the audience sickos and pedophiles. He means in absolute terms but obviously the allegations are baseless lies and far right wing rhetoric from the Neo-Nazi.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Pretty sure Neo-Nazis TN and and Gmcarroll33 aren't very good at reading English. 

But Neo-Nazis Gmcarroll33 did say America will never be great again as long as audiences continue to cheer 13 year old teens. Gmcarroll33 calls all in the audience sickos and pedophiles. He means in absolute terms but obviously the allegations are baseless lies and far right wing rhetoric from the Neo-Nazi.

just like this post .has nothing to do about this thread, jimmy lets this guy copy and paste his garbage all over the place. he cant win and since everyone is now wise to his lying he cant do anything