Allow me to present the yearly greatest BRACKET on the planet.............................

FISHHEAD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Ramdom luck, LOL

If so, tell me the last time the BUFFALO SABRES made the FINAL FOUR, or won a title. 

All I’ve ever understood is that most goals are supposed to come off of rebounds (per a dude or two I knew that played hockey at non pro).  Anytime it happens it looks like pure luck vs I just saw something skilled beyond belief.  Maybe if there was a badass that consistently made goals from half court like Steph does from 3 it would stand out.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

All I’ve ever understood is that most goals are supposed to come off of rebounds (per a dude or two I knew that played hockey at non pro).  Anytime it happens it looks like pure luck vs I just saw something skilled beyond belief.  Maybe if there was a badass that consistently made goals from half court like Steph does from 3 it would stand out.

I have an idea, quit watching hockey.

No time for someone not serious.

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

I have an idea, quit watching hockey.

No time for someone not serious.

Excuse you FH, but I am team Kraken for one more period and there’s nothing you can do about it.  This isn’t communism.  I will root on my team of one more period as I damn well please, and continue to claim this a joke vs MM.

9 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Fantastic hockey tonight.

Whatever that means.  A tad more impressive than soccer players running around non stop, flopping and barely a goal to show for it.  At least we have a shorter rink vs the field in soccer where the patheticness takes 10 minutes for a missed shot.  Anybody that thinks this is better than MM is out of their mind, drunk on Alaskan Ambers, or both.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Ever see a guy stitched up on the bench and right back to the ice?

None tougher than hockey players.

Would you like to say that to the Cali or Medllin Cartel with a straight face, and advise that they’ve been stupidly investing in wimpy soccer players vs Canadian hockey players?  How about those Mexican Cartel hombres?  Don’t insult the hispanic soccer floppers.

The worst state by far is CA. 

Way to many LA people.

CO has Vail, Breckenridge, etc. 

Nothing better than a summer day in CO in the mountains when it is literally hell temps in Vegas.

100 degrees at midnite. ??  Get the fuk out this summer.  I think your brain has melted after too many years there, sir. 

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

the pain in soccer is worse than track and field 400m or 800m

there are no breaks. no line changes. no timeouts. 90 degrees non-stop. try it sometime 

Comparing soccer to hockey is just absurd, I can't believe the amount of people that don't know hockey comparing it to soccer.

INSANITY

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

Comparing soccer to hockey is just absurd, I can't believe the amount of people that don't know hockey comparing it to soccer.

INSANITY

i played both in high school. soccer in college

soccer is much harder physically

track and field overall the worst as the practices are almost always grueling for months on end