Allow me to present the yearly greatest BRACKET on the planet.............................

FISHHEAD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

LOL

I mean what a roster consists of in terms of positions.

I’m sure there’s a goalie, some forwards, and then some scorer positions that I can’t name off of the top of my head or it’s offsides or icing.  FH this is boring, but I’m all in for a bit as a man of my word. SEATTLE KRAKEN BABY!

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’m sure there’s a goalie, some forwards, and then some scorer positions that I can’t name off of the top of my head or it’s offsides or icing.  FH this is boring, but I’m all in for a bit as a man of my word. SEATTLE KRAKEN BABY!

This can vary slightly from team to team, BUT.................to make it simple, a team has 12 OFFENSIVE PLAYERS, 6 DEFENSIVE PLAYERS, 2 GOALIES.....................20 MAN roster.

The 12 OFFENSIVE players are divided into four lines of three players each who divide playing time on the offensive end.

The SIX defense players consist of three lines of two players each who divide time. 

Thus 18 position players per game(plus 2 goalies).

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

This can vary slightly from team to team, BUT.................to make it simple, a team has 12 OFFENSIVE PLAYERS, 6 DEFENSIVE PLAYERS, 2 GOALIES.....................20 MAN roster.

The 12 OFFENSIVE players are divided into four lines of three players each who divide playing time on the offensive end.

The SIX defense players consist of three lines of two players each who divide time. 

Again, just to make it somewhat simple, on POWER PLAYS or PENALTY KILLS, these lineups can vary.

Now of course, a coach can change up their 3 PLAYER lines as the game progresses if not producing. 

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

That’s an awesome fucking synopsis bro but it still ends up being soccer on skates and ice with a little less flopping.

That said, you’re interrupting me from my promised commitment to the Kraken for this game.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

That’s an awesome fucking synopsis bro but it still ends up being soccer on skates and ice with a little less flopping.

That said, you’re interrupting me from my promised commitment to the Kraken for this game.

The soccer(which I like) comparison to hockey by neophytes is absolutely ridiculous...............not remotely the same. 

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

A little, LOL

You flop more than a little in hockey, you get your brains beat in. 

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

The soccer(which I like) comparison to hockey by neophytes is absolutely ridiculous...............not remotely the same. 

It’s exactly the same to me.  Non stop running around/skating, passing passes that do nothing or get intercepted, shooting a bunch of shots and none hitting jack shit and then just some random luck results in a goal or two.  However I am team Kraken for one more period.