Allow me to present the yearly greatest BRACKET on the planet.............................

FISHHEAD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

Good Lord

Seattle/Florida Stanley Cup Final ????????

I think we can all agree and accept that it just seems to be the Kraken's year.  Their fluke goal percentage has been off the charts in these playoffs.  My fanhood has boosted them to a level never seen before.  Get your Clean Energy Arena finals tickets now.

6 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

Good Lord

Seattle/Florida Stanley Cup Final ????????

was thinking if edmonton plays florida i could drive down from ocala in my 2008 rusty accord for a game. solo like brock. cause id like to see mcdavid in person as a life long hockey fan. but then i realized it was miami and it would become super trendy if it hasnt already. and i would be competing with miss facelift and i could never afford the $650 single ticket a mile from the ice 

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

was thinking if edmonton plays florida i could drive down from ocala in my 2008 rusty accord for a game. solo like brock. cause id like to see mcdavid in person as a life long hockey fan. but then i realized it was miami and it would become super trendy if it hasnt already. and i would be competing with miss facelift and i could never afford the $650 single ticket a mile from the ice 

It's north of Miami on the outskirts, enjoy the game. 

9 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

Once in a lifetime opportunity.