Allow me to present the yearly greatest BRACKET on the planet.............................

FISHHEAD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

A VEGAS MISFIT could very well win the CONN SMYTHE

MARCHESSAULT leads the VGK in goals, points, and +/-  !!!

------------------------------------------------------------

CONN SMYTH LEADERS

1.  MARCHESSAULT

2.  HILL 

If VGK wins game 5, this is going to be a real, real close vote considering HILL has a playoff leading .934 playoff save percentage to date (as the teams 4th string goalie)

Kelly McCrimmon is the MVP on that squad. He got a full 82 games outta Phat Phil Kessel at age 35.

Or any defenseman named Alec or Alex. How them two old fukkers just keep going hard is amazing.

no one on that squad even got a shot at a HOF spot but McCrimmon know how to mix and match like a champ.

27 minutes ago, Sinker said:

Kelly McCrimmon is the MVP on that squad. He got a full 82 games outta Phat Phil Kessel at age 35.

Or any defenseman named Alec or Alex. How them two old fukkers just keep going hard is amazing.

no one on that squad even got a shot at a HOF spot but McCrimmon know how to mix and match like a champ.

1.  Considering his iron man streak, Kessel figured to have great shot at playing every game this season again.(he's only played 4 playoff games)

2.  Alec Martinez is just a stud, led the league by a wide margin in blocked shots this year at his age, one of the team's great team leaders, possibly my favorite player.

3.  HOF'ers on team, no one better than a 40-60 shot at this time, correct.      Petro has had a helluva career, but don't think he will have the numbers stats wise by careers end to gain the HOF, he simply does not score enough goals.    Eichel would have to put some good GOAL scoring years together over the next 8-10 years for him to gain entry.    Quick have a better than 40% at this time, don't know??

16 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

1.  Considering his iron man streak, Kessel figured to have great shot at playing every game this season again.(he's only played 4 playoff games)

2.  Alec Martinez is just a stud, led the league by a wide margin in blocked shots this year at his age, one of the team's great team leaders, possibly my favorite player.

3.  HOF'ers on team, no one better than a 40-60 shot at this time, correct.      Petro has had a helluva career, but don't think he will have the numbers stats wise by careers end to gain the HOF, he simply does not score enough goals.    Eichel would have to put some good GOAL scoring years together over the next 8-10 years for him to gain entry.    Quick have a better than 40% at this time, don't know??

Just took a peek, 17'th all-time in wins, and of course, two Stanley Cups on his resume.

50% shot at HOF

kessel only sleeps 5.2 hours a night. cheap sleep at that

however, he walks around with an ipod on blaring the Rocky 4 soundtrack 24/7

he can often be seen doing multiple fist pumps in the grocery aisle and also randomly dropping down at the gas pump to rattle off a series of push-ups and squats. he is also heard yelling "fuk yeah!" while he reheats his bush beans 

24 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

kessel only sleeps 5.2 hours a night. cheap sleep at that

however, he walks around with an ipod on blaring the Rocky 4 soundtrack 24/7

he can often be seen doing multiple fist pumps in the grocery aisle and also randomly dropping down at the gas pump to rattle off a series of push-ups and squats. he is also heard yelling "fuk yeah!" while he reheats his bush beans 

ha I do that headphone deal all day, neighbor came over and ask if I'm OK. Had some old bootleg Public Enemy on spin

ain't seen her since.

must not be a Flava Flav fan.

10 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

I just took 160mg aspirin and a probiotic pill ....................leftover hamburger with cheese and tomato coming soon. 

WATER

last time i fell off the wagon i was stacking 6 hour nights back to back to back. happen to have 9 wine coolers in the other room. so unlikely to happen again but still sh1tty way to live you get no HGH for brain or body 

Just now, KingKolzig said:

last time i fell off the wagon i was stacking 6 hour nights back to back to back. happen to have 9 wine coolers in the other room. so unlikely to happen again but still sh1tty way to live you get no HGH for brain or body 

No booze today here, hitting the golf range in a few, will also spend a few minutes on the putting green.

Shower soon