Gots The Covids Again.

The X

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

When I got it after returning from vegas in 2022 I took some ivermectin I had bought a yr earlier, 2-3 pills/day for 2-3 days and I was fine except for a lingering hack for awhile.

I bought it from india for like $50 plus shipping, it might come in handy for the next lab leak.

You're a fucking dope 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Paging Dr. Mike.

Long time caller, first time listener...

How do they treat babies with covid?

Am I going to get it from being with him?

Thanks.

I'll take your answer off the air.

Granddaughter had it at 2. She got a bad rash and fever.  Just children’s Tylenol for fever. And daughter breast fed. The breast milk bath cleared up rash in 24 hours. Kids fight it better than adults. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Good to know, their doc said children's tylenol and children's motrin.

Now...

Am I going to get it from him??

Depends if you have antibodies ,have you had it before ? 

if you never had it you prob will get it. If you have its 50/50 and will be milder 

Use Listerine mouthwash cool mint. Wish you had some of that nasal spray i posted that would kill it same day . fk i gotta crash its late lol 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Paging Dr. Mike.

Long time caller, first time listener...

How do they treat babies with covid?

Am I going to get it from being with him?

Thanks.

I'll take your answer off the air.

The kid will be fine, they basically wont do anything but give over the counter meds(if that), if you've had it before you prob wont get it, if you do I would expect it would be very mild, that's what covid is now.

The bottom line is people should stop talking and acting like covid is a real disease, it's simply not anymore(if it ever was). And for Gods sake, STOP testing.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He's 17 months so he was crawling all over us. Hugs and kisses, saliva, we fed him, all that.  5-6 hours of contact.

He's at urgent care with his parents, I'm gonna die.

Who did he catch it from, I assume his parents or another relative. If you caught it you should know in 2-3-4 days(prob 3), so by friday or sat you'll know.

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Covid deniers are now Covid experts.

Never a denier , just so many lives lost by denying early treatment . And the misinformation about repurposed drugs that could have saved so many lives . 

If you ever want to learn about what really happened . Its all here documented from the beginning .

Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Who did he catch it from, I assume his parents or another relative. If you caught it you should know in 2-3-4 days(prob 3), so by friday or sat you'll know.

The baby's mother had a death in her immediate family 2 weeks ago so they were around lots of people from out of town, it could have been any of 100 different people I guess.

I had it last year so hopefully I'll be spared...

9 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Correct. The new “vaccine” is based on a strain that is basically done at this point. You’d have to be a retarded brokedick midget stiff to not comprehend why this booster , like all the other ones, won’t work. 

Listen to what she says, then read what joey wrote, this new vaccine is already out of date, yet they tell you to take it. I wonder why? The question is, is kathy hochul trustworthy?