Gots The Covids Again.

The X

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Thanks for being honest. Most anti vaxxers won't answer yes or no questions.  BTW, you got them both wrong.

Do you think 2,000 Mules was accurate and was proof there was massive election fraud?

so you are Meatloaf's doctor?  Got it.

You can't ask for my opinion and then tell me I'm wrong.  Well you can, but it makes you look dumb.

😀

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

all the studies?  Nope.  Not even close

I forgot.  You have those Q studies. Robert Kennedy Jr manipulated studies.

Florida Surgeon General Joe Ladipo fabricated study. 

All quacks

P.S. "But what about 2,000 Mules.  It definitely proved massive election fraud.  I saw the conspiracy documentary with my own 2 eyes". WVU

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Excellent.  Wish I thought of that.

"I would do anything for love but I won't do vax. I won't do vax". Meatloaf 

Dumb Joey, WVU, Redstripe and Ron Defascist all encouraged and supported Meatloaf's ideology.  :doh

18 hours ago, redstripe said:
Comments Brock ? This is directly from the CDC 

Again, from ’s OWN data: 1 million mRNA Covid shots for teens will prevent 0-1 Covid deaths and CAUSE 100,000-200,000 severe side effects. Yes, you read that right.

Hey Brock this is from the CDC the Gold standard for the world as you stated . No comment ?

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

image.gif

Dumb Joey is it true vaccines are dogshit and don't work. Are you the one that consulted Meatloaf before he died from Covid and was unfortunately unvaccinated?

Is it true? Are COVID-19 vaccines not effective?

All vaccines approved for use in Australia are very effective at preventing people from severe illness, hospitalisation and death, from COVID-19. Find out more below.

Are COVID-19 vaccines effective?

All vaccines approved for use in Australia are very effective at stopping people from becoming very sick if they catch COVID-19.

The vaccines have been thoroughly assessed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and found to be safe and effective. Read more about the approval of the vaccines.

Clinical trials and real world data show that COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective to prevent severe illness with COVID-19.

For example, data from the United Kingdom shows that these vaccines also significantly reduce the risk of severe COVID-19, including hospitalisation and death, in older adults.

Fuck, covid misinfromation is rampant and persistent. Poor Meatloaf listened to fucked idiots like Dumb Joey, Redstripe, WVU and Ron Defascist. Studies also show a much larger percentage of RepubliCons compared to democrats died from Covid after the vaccine was being used. I know meatloaf was a RepubliCon.

https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-are-covid-19-vaccines-not-effective

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Excellent.  Wish I thought of that.

"I would do anything for love but I won't do vax. I won't do vax". Meatloaf 

Dumb Joey, WVU, Redstripe and Ron Defascist all encouraged and supported Meatloaf's ideology.  :doh

it's a choice, pal.  You can choose to vax but you can't force others too.  Sorry

Meatloaf died because he was told Ivermectin is a horse drug by the CDC and fauci. He would be alive if he found the FLCC and used the early treatment plan. 

He would have died either way if he got the vax. Because it does not work. 

The people that got vaxxed that lived would have lived even if they didn't get it dumb bigblunder. 

The hospitals currently have more vaxxed patients then unvaxxed. 

And the unvaxxed will never have to deal with Adverse affects from a mystery vaccine .

There ya go . Now get that new booster dummy 

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Meatloaf died because he was told Ivermectin is a horse drug by the CDC and fauci. He would be alive if he found the FLCC and used the early treatment plan. 

The people that got vaxxed that lived would have lived even if they didn't get it dumb bigblunder. 

And the unvaxxed will never have to deal with Adverse affects from a mystery vaccine .

LOL 

6 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Confirmed

8 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Fairly true