Where is Kolzig?

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(AP) The Villages, Florida

Local police responded to a residence in The Villages retirement community in central Florida on Friday, October 13th in response to a neighbor's report of 7 chickens with bleeding anuses having taken up residence on surrounding properties. 

A police spokesperson stated in a comment to the Associated Press that a single male suspect was booked into the county jail on animal endangerment charges the same day that officers responded. 

9 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

CLOGZ went pro...... you guys didnt know?  Messaged me i think last friday telling me it was his dream to be a PRO and sell his picks.     Check him out site is called.   Protrannypicks.com

Sorry just checked message.  I miss spelled site protrannypics.com is what he said.   

On 10/18/2023 at 2:45 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

(AP) The Villages, Florida

Local police responded to a residence in The Villages retirement community in central Florida on Friday, October 13th in response to a neighbor's report of 7 chickens with bleeding anuses having taken up residence on surrounding properties. 

A police spokesperson stated in a comment to the Associated Press that a single male suspect was booked into the county jail on animal endangerment charges the same day that officers responded. 

That's how Kolzig gets fucked up.