Where is Kolzig?

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was at BMR talking about having covid and battling alcohol.  He either succumbed to the vax, ended up with liver failure and is big bird now like the kid I knew, or is in the loony bin.

This place is honestly more refreshing without "my feet hurt", "please make it stop.  I promise I won't drink ever again" nonsense.  His only coherent posts were when he stalked Brock everywhere he went and bashed him.

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He was at BMR talking about having covid and battling alcohol.  He either succumbed to the vax, ended up with liver failure and is big bird now like the kid I knew, or is in the loony bin.

This place is honestly more refreshing without "my feet hurt", "please make it stop.  I promise I won't drink ever again" nonsense.  His only coherent posts were when he stalked Brock everywhere he went and bashed him.

Rest in pieces.

27 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You guys are mean, I want him back and miss him.