Where is Kolzig?

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

I have a bad feeling that this dude either hurt himself or drank himself to death.

You know his name and info correct?  If no obituary can be found he’s just taking a break at doctor’s orders.  

OneFooter has also been really MIA lately.  Here’s to hoping that he didn’t run out of insulin or talk shit to the wrong Trump supporter.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol just saw that Jimmy gave OneFooter over a week’s worth ban.  He only gets crazier and crazier just like KK.  His stiff job of the man in a wheelchair thread I started up has had him totally unhinged every day since.  He makes it about 4 hours tops before Jimmy sticks him back in timeout.

Double Standard Hoffa. 

6 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol just saw that Jimmy gave OneFooter over a week’s worth ban.  He only gets crazier and crazier just like KK.  His stiff job of the man in a wheelchair thread I started up has had him totally unhinged every day since.  He makes it about 4 hours tops before Jimmy sticks him back in timeout.

Very trying times as his political party is letting him down at every turn.  

7 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Very trying times as his political party is letting him down at every turn.  

I just saw that Apple TV raised their rates by 30% starting in December.  I'm not sure if I'm sticking around at that rate, but it's a sign of the times and cost of business.  Imagine if the costs of manufacturing and transporting insulin increases by 30%.  OneFooter would flip and be a Republican in a heartbeat.