• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Yup, lived near Silver Springs. 

RIP KK

Damn🥲

Lots of conflicting info.  PLB and Jimmy say that's not even his name, but Toby did a transaction with him and knows his name.  I thought KK was in his mid 40s, but never knew what the hell he was talking about 99% of the time or if he was just insane and trolling.  This guy was in his 30s.  If you go to his twitter he mocks Trump stuff on there.  I thought he was a Trump fan.  Born in Ohio, but I thought KK was from Massachusetts originally.  Not convinced we have a confirmed death yet.

4 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

KK is 39 and the dude on that picture looks nothing like him. 

Did we ever get a confirmed picture?  He posted an obese fat dude at the buffet, but if I recall a while back he posted himself shirtless looking like a strong enough guy that was slim and just had a beer gut that he needed to work off, but was using it as evidence to show that he could kick HUAD's ass.  Again, I never had a clue what was real with that dude or what was an act, or what was just pure loony bin stuff.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Did we ever get a confirmed picture?  He posted an obese fat dude at the buffet, but if I recall a while back he posted himself shirtless looking like a strong enough guy that was slim and just had a beer gut that he needed to work off, but was using it as evidence to show that he could kick HUAD's ass.  Again, I never had a clue what was real with that dude or what was an act, or what was just pure loony bin stuff.

My bad he is 44.1343671426_truck2.thumb.jpg.d27a442c0e9562523362a13965dd4044(2).jpg.e4ad16ee7d6d9c005f9f047834803ba5.jpg

July 1st 2023. 

Screenshot_20231106_153124_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.a83f70b3a5501a198706ec960b4c0a9e.jpg

3 hours ago, TobyTyler said:

RIP Kolzig

In all seriousness, pretty sure this is him

https://www.countrysidefunerals.com/obituaries/damian-koury

Screenshot_20231106_122326_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231106_122326_Chrome.jpg

I cant imagine using that psycho looking pic on a obituary, It said he was into anime, comic con, venom, as far as I know he never mentioned any of that stuff here.

Did he ever mention any of these names of his aunt, parents, etc? Can anyone find  a post where he did?

image.thumb.png.91ab0c756777dd3612694ee8efa21567.png

4 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I just saw that Apple TV raised their rates by 30% starting in December.  I'm not sure if I'm sticking around at that rate, but it's a sign of the times and cost of business.  Imagine if the costs of manufacturing and transporting insulin increases by 30%.  OneFooter would flip and be a Republican in a heartbeat.

I received my healthcare renewal Thursday- going from $570 to $692.  Time to find a different plan.

Assuming that obituary is for KK and his parents or another family member authored it, all the surviving family members including the grandparents are mentioned except for his siblings??

No way.

Also, he always spoke of his elderly and disabled parents. Yet the obituary mentions that he is survived by his grandparents. Odd, they would have to be around 105...

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Assuming that obituary is for KK and his parents or another family member authored it, all the surviving family members including the grandparents are mentioned except for his siblings??

No way.

Also, he always spoke of his elderly and disabled parents. Yet the obituary mentions that he is survived by his grandparents. Odd, they would have to be around 105...

So KK is alive!

Loony bin or rehab I guess.

17 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

I received my healthcare renewal Thursday- going from $570 to $692.  Time to find a different plan.

Mine increased as well, and I don’t even go to the doctor or take anything.  Oh well.  Thanks Biden.

All this is fine.  Healthcare can increase like crazy, groceries, gas, rental rates, mortage rates, can all increase to rates off the charts ridiculous.  OneFooter will still vote dem.  But if those insulin prices sky rocket or have supply chain issues……..ohhhh hooooo ho hell no.  That will not stand.  OneFooter will be a proud MAGA immediately.

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No way.

A search of that damian guy showed his mother is 55 or 56,  nothing he ever told us matches up with any of this stuff. I suspect he's alive.

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

A search of that damian guy showed his mother is 55 or 56,  nothing he ever told us matches up with any of this stuff. I suspect he's alive.

Yeah but do you remember the picture in the buffet where he showed him eating with his mom and aunt.  He showed a 300 pound guy.  The guy in the obituary looks like a sick alcoholic or meth head that never ate.  Who knows what was ever even remotely true with KK.  He was one of the weirdest dudes ever, but had good moments from time to time.

Rehab or tard hatch is the only possible explanation.