Leaving the forums

KingKolzig

Guest ChrisHarvard

MOFO there is a certain culture here at TGF.

We're like a family, here.

We treat each other with respect at TGF.

I'm not sure why you're so fired up, but maybe you belong back across the street.

MOFO there is a certain culture here at TGF.

We're like a family, here.

We treat each other with respect at TGF.

I'm not sure why you're so fired up, but maybe you belong back across the street.

I'm not fired up at all, you need a little more time to sort through things? You don't seem too clear at the moment. Take your time. Kolly was an asshole, kolly got mad I won a wager, kolly started this thread. That's on your boy. He was an asshole and then melted down, like an asshole. Rooting against posters is your family culture? Ah, you don't know shit. Perhaps, you should take the time to figure out that your boy is in the wrong and just got handled.

Here comes Rover sniffing at your ass, pardon me bitch as I shit on your grass, that means bitch, you been shitted on, I’m not the first dog that shitted on your lawn

Oh, and fuck yourself.

Mofo, any idea why people used to think I was you? Do we have similar behaviors?

I don't get it.

You must be very good looking, intelligent, and successful. The forum world is a funny place; ask for advice, guy roots against you, guy laughs at what he thinks is your loss, guy is suddenly a victim when he realizes you were off making 1500 while he was posting smileys.....guys uninformed dumb fuck friend acts like guy 1 is a victim. Weird.

I miss the announcement threads, I had forgotten about these beauties. Kolly is a degenerate drunk, no harm, but self-righteous-twinkle-toes-Harvey gave the thread HOF potential. This Family-matters-douche prances in the thread without knowing shit, he's never here, but posts like he's got a handle on things. I'd have to assume he got off his knees to tend to a drunk kolly text. Kolly set the poor guy up. Then Harv used his buds meltdown to flirt with Hoffa. Not much of a friend. Can't hate though, yanks flirts with Rachel, Harvey likes Hoffa. I'm not judging, its all family. Harv steps in to lay down the law, probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen. The thing that's great is we are always one second from a meltdown when I'm here, idk why, I'm a kind and gentle soul. If you want a big boy forum you can't have a bunch of pussies like kolly trying to bully others, he's a chump, you either take your lumps or stay out of the ring. My 3rd round 1 KO in 2 weeks.

This is the first retirement thread I've seen from a guy who was set off by his taunting not going to plan. That's not pretty. He was so mad that I hedged a parlay in time to cash that he quit the forum. Humans...not particularly impressive, but hilarious. And then he claims I'm abrasive - And he wants to fight me by 2017. Shit...that is beautiful....kolly and his emoticon taunting gone wrong. The forum kinda fucked him up because posts show up late, he didn't know I won and he was all too happy to shove, what he hoped was a loss, in my face. Family. Nice family Harv. Your boy is on suicude watch because someone didn't lose. Class class class. ;)

Harv, maybe you should go post once a month "across the street". Tell everyone your thoughts on family atmosphere in forumville.

*Prop

Harv knows what his own ass tastes like: -460

I need the money so I can take Harvey out on the town. Harvard Winslow was mo a few months ago, spankie was mo...lots of guys were mo didley it appears. I don't think my personality is much like many others, but apparently 94% of new posters could be mo. Forums, where the guys who start the shit are always the victims. Hopefully Kolly toughens up, this isn't theestrogenforum. Family matters Harvard needs to put a bit more time in before he starts telling people who is in the wrong and where they should post. Useless fuck. Just drop by once a month without a clue and support the hammered jerkoff who's rooting against tgf posters ... Harvey should probably ascertain at least one actual fact before he starts calling anyone out. Lazy shitbag.