Leaving the forums

KingKolzig

Nothing is hard for mo didley. I have a distinct iq advantage over you here, so we can meet up in 2017 where you think you may have some advantage. I'll leave ya toofless if you want to find out how this goes in person. I cleaned your clock on the gentle cycle last night, but I'll Jack Johnson your jaw if you like.

Gl tonight kolly

im fine. helps im a better gambler then mofo who never disappears for long stints after "bad beats" so im good

Yes. Quite obviously, you're of sound mind and feeling confident in yourself. That's why most people announce they're quitting a forum, confidence and strength. If only we all had similar fortitude. You're an inspiration. I anxiously await my 2017 thrashing. I shudder to think of what it will be like to look the man who quit the forum in the eyes....intimidating, madam.

Gl tonight kolly

Errybody good here now?

Whoopin ass is involuntary, I didn't even notice it was happening, I was winning 1500 and whoopin on some degenerate named kolly; I'm better than good, as always. Putting this guy away was not exactly stressful, nor was winning the wager he wanted me to lose so badly, so my state has nothing to recover from -- but it's kind of you to ask. First class. Taking home cash and inducing a retirement thread is a great day at the office. Tgf family. Kolly is the little brother I never wanted.

Whoopin ass is involuntary, I didn't even notice it was happening, I was winning 1500 and whoopin on some degenerate named kolly; I'm better than good, as always. Putting this guy away was not exactly stressful, nor was winning the wager he wanted me to lose so badly, so my state has nothing to recover from -- but it's kind of you to ask. First class. Taking home cash and inducing a retirement thread is a great day at the office. Tgf family. Kolly is the little brother I never wanted.

Congratulations in every fukkin way.

Dude you won a bet, shit on a midget and gave yourself a triple reacharound for said achievements......

Like I said, congratulations in every fukkin way

Carry on.

Abrasive. Billy's getting emotional. How surprising. I didn't start this thread. I didn't call anyone out. I didn't call anyone a liar. I just shit on the envious. You can get in line, you've got feelings invested now, jump froggy. ;)

Nice assessment, when someone comes at me, I handle it. Evidently, you've done the same in the past, but now you're judging me...take off the white wig, countchocula. 'Carry on', lol ok beeelay, I'll do my best. Envy shows itself in many forms. Yours, for instance, here. Just an example.

Gl beeelay