My Popeyes lunch courtesy of Brock

mikeman

Brock was appalled that my apparently undeveloped pallet had never tasted Popeyes chicken so he treated me to this fine lunch. Thank you Brock, I consider you a dear friend now. :hat

My official unbiased report is that it was good, I was impressed that the chicken is a real slab of chicken and not some reprocessed patty, I had the spicy chicken and it needed to be a tad spicier - it was good however. I normally dont buy chicken sandys but did get one at mcdonalds last year on vacation and thought it was excellent(it was spicy also). I think the mcdonalds one had a spicy sauce to give it the kick while this popeyes was in the coating.

I also had the cajun fries and they were excellent, overall I would give the sandwich a 8 out of 10 and the fries a 10 out of 10.

I will say this meal was pricey - $9.60, my God, that's not my normal lunch budget I can assure you.

popeyes 009.jpg

15 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

And now Brock has your PayPal and email address. Scam pending….

He had it before because he's paid for my lunch before. I will say this pay pal did not come from him but apparently from a friend of his, that means he does not have a bank account linked to pay pal, since it's free to send payments like this.

He did request venmo and I dont use that, but it is interesting that he did have a pay pal last time and now he doesn't.

31 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He had it before because he's paid for my lunch before. I will say this pay pal did not come from him but apparently from a friend of his, that means he does not have a bank account linked to pay pal, since it's free to send payments like this.

He did request venmo and I dont use that, but it is interesting that he did have a pay pal last time and now he doesn't.

I’m sure Paypal shut him down for scamming

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Any urge to riot, burn and loot since consumption? 

:laugh

54 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's exactly how scam works! Brock is gonna say it wasn't me 😄