My Popeyes lunch courtesy of Brock

mikeman

9 hours ago, mikeman said:

Brock was appalled that my apparently undeveloped pallet had never tasted Popeyes chicken so he treated me to this fine lunch. Thank you Brock, I consider you a dear friend now. :hat

My official unbiased report is that it was good, I was impressed that the chicken is a real slab of chicken and not some reprocessed patty, I had the spicy chicken and it needed to be a tad spicier - it was good however. I normally dont buy chicken sandys but did get one at mcdonalds last year on vacation and thought it was excellent(it was spicy also). I think the mcdonalds one had a spicy sauce to give it the kick while this popeyes was in the coating.

I also had the cajun fries and they were excellent, overall I would give the sandwich a 8 out of 10 and the fries a 10 out of 10.

I will say this meal was pricey - $9.60, my God, that's not my normal lunch budget I can assure you.

popeyes 009.jpg

Guy thinks he’s Keith Lee now :laugh 

On 12/7/2023 at 3:18 PM, mikeman said:

He had it before because he's paid for my lunch before. I will say this pay pal did not come from him but apparently from a friend of his, that means he does not have a bank account linked to pay pal, since it's free to send payments like this.

He did request venmo and I dont use that, but it is interesting that he did have a pay pal last time and now he doesn't.

Using tyrone and debs account 

On 12/7/2023 at 3:18 PM, mikeman said:

He had it before because he's paid for my lunch before. I will say this pay pal did not come from him but apparently from a friend of his, that means he does not have a bank account linked to pay pal, since it's free to send payments like this.

He did request venmo and I dont use that, but it is interesting that he did have a pay pal last time and now he doesn't.

That's because he's banned from PayPal for running scams.

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Popeyes' Classic Flounder Fish Sandwich: Flounder, marinated in Louisiana herbs & spices, served on a brioche bun with pickles and tartar sauce.

Had a couple /three of the POPEYES FLOUNDER.........recommend.

Bring them home and add some Grillos gourmet pickles.

A tad too much tartar sauce on that bad boy.

Had a free whopper today - pretty good.

33 minutes ago, mikeman said:

A tad too much tartar sauce on that bad boy.

Had a free whopper today - pretty good.

Brock tried to rope you in with this free sandwich, but met his match when he had to scramble around all over for 5k while you snap posted up while thinking he had suckered you for 5k.

Anyways the juice is still running at it's now $5500.  A Popeyes chicken sandwich costs $5.99, so Brock officially owes you 918.2 Popeye's chicken sandwiches.  If he keeps it up he's going to owe you you're very own franchise.  Hard pass though.  Too many videos of people fighting over one.

15 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Brock tried to rope you in with this free sandwich, but met his match when he had to scramble around all over for 5k while you snap posted up while thinking he had suckered you for 5k.

Anyways the juice is still running at it's now $5500.  A Popeyes chicken sandwich costs $5.99, so Brock officially owes you 918.2 Popeye's chicken sandwiches.  If he keeps it up he's going to owe you you're very own franchise.  Hard pass though.  Too many videos of people fighting over one.

The popeyes was pretty good, haven't bought another one and doubt I ever will however. Brock has not responded to my invoice yet either, if this keeps up I might have to send him the dreaded 2nd invoice.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

The popeyes was pretty good, haven't bought another one and doubt I ever will however. Brock has not responded to my invoice yet either, if this keeps up I might have to send him the dreaded 2nd invoice.

When you open your Popeye's franchise with a back log of invoices with interest from Brock, be sure to open it in George Floyd square with a statue inside of him holding a pistol at a pregnant woman's belly.  You'll be a legend.

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That or a bronze statue of Brock with chicken wing sauce all over his face.  That might even be better.  The customer's can know compliments of.  He can even deliver sandwiches for Uber eats from your franchise.  Lol wouldn't that be funny!

LOLOL