• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Idiot's approval rating is under 45% in the biased Rasmussen poll.  His worst number in their poll in about a year.  He's losing this fight, BADLY.   If he ever gets below 40% in Rasmussen, and stays there awhile, he's cooked.  

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

What was the DOW at beginning of the shutdown???

Not much higher than when Trump became President 2 years ago. At that time the Dow was around 19,500. I estimate it was around 22,500 when Gov shut. 24 days into shutdown it's at 24,000. Up about 20% during Trump's 2 years. About 10% down from a recent high. I believe Trump's tariffs hurt. The tax scam didn't have the impact predicted by the Right Wingers.

Ad Thruthinem hurtsem.   

Please show these fictitious wins in the messaging battle on the shutdown that the Idiot is winning?   Are they similar to the winning in the trade war that you crowed about, when a cultist posted it,  that didn't exist?   .  

How do you like your Chiefs' chances on Sunday?  I remember earlier in the season you predicted they would get knocked out in the playoffs?

Still feeling that? 

How do you like your Chiefs' chances on Sunday?  I remember earlier in the season you predicted they would get knocked out in the playoffs?

Still feeling that? 

For the 1st time all season they actually played defense against a good team last week.   I was shocked, and had to re-evaluate.  If they again play some defense, their chances are very good.  If it was a fluke, or weather related, and they revert back to what they were defensively during the season, not so much.   I am optimistic though, because they made some late season personel shifts on defense which seem to have helped.   I'm on Chiefs -3 small.  

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread