TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

The stock market would be no different overall, perhaps a little less volatility. Corporations are basically writing their own valuations now, the markets are a huge bubble that even Trump can't pop.

Soft commodities are the only investment sector that would have been truly better off with Clinton

If Trump and Kudlow don't keep their nose out of the Feds business it all blows up at some point though.

:laugh

Wow, companies set their own stock prices huh, i guess GE messed up when they made their stock price collapse?

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just fukkin stop.

You are operating under the assumption that the entire posting community is as fukkin stupid as you are.

Fuckoff!

It's a betrayal to America that the Right is following the lead of evil Pinocchio and attacking the media and the Democrats. These attacks aren't based on facts but based on Pinocchio's evil rhetoric. It's a disgrace and a betrayal to America.

Billy stay in your lane!

Trump has set such a low bar that it works to his advantage. Billy you're too stupid to understand the low bar theory. But I'm on to something!

THe President is allowed to fire the head of the FBI for any single reason in the world. 

Now, he speaks a bit off the cuff and doing so means Dems get to investigate? How about nah..

As for Schiff, he's just like Nunes to me in that he's only trying to bolster ties to his party. Each are a bit too gung-ho on their side for my liking.

THe President is allowed to fire the head of the FBI for any single reason in the world.

Now, he speaks a bit off the cuff and doing so means Dems get to investigate? How about nah..

As for Schiff, he's just like Nunes to me in that he's only trying to bolster ties to his party. Each are a bit too gung-ho on their side for my liking.

You obviously didn't watch the video. You could fool Billy but you fool me!

I think you're borderline traitor. Your leader and your cult have betrayed this country!

Fuckoff!

It's a betrayal to America that the Right is following the lead of evil Pinocchio and attacking the media and the Democrats. These attacks aren't based on facts but based on Pinocchio's evil rhetoric. It's a disgrace and a betrayal to America.

Billy stay in your lane!

Trump has set such a low bar that it works to his advantage. Billy you're too stupid to understand the low bar theory. But I'm on to something!

Cheap glue maybe.

You don't know anything more than the next CNN/MSNBC addict.

Merlin is fukkin smarter than you for fukks sake, maybe even less annoying.

Just read about the Nevada incident.

Between that and Anita, he may decide not to run.

Beto v Bernie for Dem nom. Although CNN is pushing the Ind mayor dude.

Bernie's wife committed bank fraud for 5 million. You seem to like corrupt politician. Pinocchio by far the most corrupt politician ever. He's under audit! Lol

Just read about the Nevada incident.

Between that and Anita, he may decide not to run.

Beto v Bernie for Dem nom. Although CNN is pushing the Ind mayor dude.

They just mentioned the old story about how Biden liked to swim nude when female secret service agents were around, I'd forgotten about that one.

Yup, he's a perv, can the democrat party in the age of me too, possibly nominate a perverted old white guy who creeps on every young woman he meets. that is the question?

Trump has received a lot of  flack for his sexual prediilctions, but his are "normal", this stuff with Biden is just sick.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread