• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Schiff fears Trump. He is quaking in his boots. The loudest are the guiltiest. Little Schidd.

Was Tricky Dick N your hero and mentor prior to Pinocchio? Or was George Bush and Dick Cheney? Lol

P.S. Hillary was investigated. She had nothing to hide. 16 hours in front of FBI. Pinocchio couldn't pull that off.

How did you come to this forum? Was there an ad somewhere that said "Forum seeking mental midget to gurgle on in posts about things that inbred mongrels think is important."?

How did you come to this forum? Was there an ad somewhere that said "Forum seeking mental midget to gurgle on in posts about things that inbred mongrels think is important."?

trump has been indicted ? 

where you hear this on hsn….

no and

no

But it pleases me greatly that you believe that.

US Budget deficit up 18% in 2018.

mission accomplished

:laugh

Stats dont lie fella

The final reading was in line with expectations of economists surveyed by Dow Jones. That was down from the previous estimate of 2.6 percent and leaves full-year growth at 2.9 percent. Third-quarter growth registered 3.4 percent. In all, 2018 was the best year for the economy since 2015 and well above the 2.2 percent increase in 2017. The economy grew 3 percent when compared with the fourth quarter of 2017.

Mueller Report has been Barred. What a sham. The cover up and obstruction is huge.

In defense of corrupt William Barr the DOJ has leaked how many pages the report is. The leak says 300. I'd bet a lot of money there's way more then 300. Understating the # of pages of the Report is part of the sham.

Mueller Report has been Barred. What a sham. The cover up and obstruction is huge.

In defense of corrupt William Barr the DOJ has leaked how many pages the report is. The leak says 300. I'd bet a lot of money there's way more then 300. Understating the # of pages of the Report is part of the sham.

Good

I'm so proud of the work Chairman Adam Schiff is doing. Compare the work he's doing to that of former chairman corrupt Devin Nunes. Devin Nunes is known for his midnight run to collude with the White House to obstruct justice.

Adam Schiff's speech from today's Congressional hearing will go down in history as remarkably great. You girls should check it out. I'll post a link tomorrow.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread