Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CNN and a must-watch is an oxymoron.

Moron, this isn't made up. This really happened! You got to watch these RepubliCONS. They're fuken traitors for trying to cover-up Trump Russian collusion. This is real news. We have the video to prove it.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/28/adam-schiff-house-republicans-resign-sot-trump-ath-vpx.cnn

Here's a youtube version. That's traitor Nunes to Schiff right. He doesn't look to comfortable. Lock the traitor up! Every one of those RepubliCON traitor's that are calling for Schiff to resign should resign themselves. For 2 years they obstructed justice and colluded with the WH. They were derelicts of duty by not doing any oversight of the RepubliCONS! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gAYUupm2k

We know Trump is a traitor. What a disgrace he was in Helsinki when he said he believed Putin over all of the American intelligence agents, Many also believe Devin Nunes is a traitor. I hope he gets indicted. Individual-1 certainly will!

The Barring of the Mueller Report will probably go down in history as the biggest cover up ever and the most severe case of obstruction.

yea, trump should believe and trust Brennen, clapper and comey...lol

And the stock market would be up 75% instead of 25%. A must watch!

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/28/adam-schiff-house-republicans-resign-sot-trump-ath-vpx.cnn

I hear the 4 q markets did well...….

he has proof , so where is it...…..lying sack of shit...….

Adam Schiff thinks Trump colluded! Trump has been preaching no collusion acting like a guilty person. Except for the ignorant 35% the rest of America will believe Adam Schiff over Pinocchio! You're a loser to not understand this! Adam Schiff is a hero. Just look at those RepubliCON traitors!

We know Trump is a traitor. What a disgrace he was in Helsinki when he said he believed Putin over all of the American intelligence agents, Many also believe Devin Nunes is a traitor. I hope he gets indicted. Individual-1 certainly will!

The Barring of the Mueller Report will probably go down in history as the biggest cover up ever and the most severe case of obstruction.

yea, trump should believe and trust Brennen, clapper and comey…...

Adam Schiff thinks Trump colluded! Trump has been preaching no collusion acting like a guilty person. Except for the ignorant 35% the rest of America will believe Adam Schiff over Pinocchio! You're a loser to not understand this! Adam Schiff is a hero. Just look at those RepubliCON traitors!

you realize after 2 years of your lies and bs, you keep losing...…..

when you going to prague……..

Was Barr hired by the criminal that was being investigated? It makes sense the Mueller investigation got stopped. And the Mueller Report got Barred. Why did we even have a Independent counsel investigate Trump Russia if his report was Barred?

In a related story post humanously, the flying monkeys just exonerated the wicked witch of the west.

Barr announced mid-April and you're still spouting off?

Sad!

We had a Independent counsel to keep the investigation insulated from political shenningans. The report should have gone directly to Congress. Barr was hand picked by the person getting investigated. You are a fool to traffic that this report isn't tainted!

Are you a traitor like the rest of the cult?

We had a Independent counsel to keep the investigation insulated from political shenningans. The report should have gone directly to Congress. Barr was hand picked by the person getting investigated. You are a fool to traffic that this report isn't tainted!

Are you a traitor like the rest of the cult?

No. I am an American. 

And I am looking to move past this incident, as it does seem like it was very 'hoaxy,' but do think that the Reps and Pres Trump will go after the Dems that help put this in motion to begin with. 

However, that would be justified since it caused national chaos. 

No. I am an American.

And I am looking to move past this incident, as it does seem like it was very 'hoaxy,' but do think that the Reps and Pres Trump will go after the Dems that help put this in motion to begin with.

However, that would be justified since it caused national chaos.

You got your facts so wrong. It was put in motion when Trump's fired Comey, and the AG recused himself for lying about meeting with Russians, so next in line was Deputy AG, a RepubliCON picked by Trump, Rod Rosenstein who put the investigation in motion by hiring Mueller. Trump kept whining where's my Roy Cohen. I want my Roy Cohen. He got him in corrupt political hack Barr.

In related news the flying monkeys just exonerated the wicked witch of the west.

The stock market would be no different overall, perhaps a little less volatility. Corporations are basically writing their own valuations now, the markets are a huge bubble that even Trump can't pop.

Soft commodities are the only investment sector that would have been truly better off with Clinton

If Trump and Kudlow don't keep their nose out of the Feds business it all blows up at some point though.

President Trump could have fired Comey for ANY reason.........That's part of being the President of the United States.

I'll say this, though, it does appear Manafort and some of the others were a bit dirty in their lives, so there ended up being some benefit.

Stop trafficking misinformation! Like the Democrats got the ball rolling into the Trump Russia collusion investigation.

I know Fox News didn't show the Adam Schiff speech but did you see it?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics/2019/03/28/adam-schiff-house-republicans-resign-sot-trump-ath-vpx.cnn

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread