• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When we are a respected Country again, instead of a world wide laughingstock.  

i think this comes from modern day post-feminist social conditioning. most people think that allowing others to walk on you makes you 'respectable'.

and the bigger the doormat you are, the more 'respect' others will have for you, according to the 'play-nice,' pussy-hat wearing comrad-ettes.

young boys are conditioned this way since birth nowadays - 'play nice'.

guesser drank the fuck out of that kool aid. 

it seems like most here know nothing about politics other that what they see and hear from the fake media.this is so much of a waste of time and money.all this will do is very simple.the house will vote to empeach, it will go to the senate and will be dead on arrival.meanwhile, the evil dems and the fake news will waste the american people with endless hrs on this do nothing event.in the end MrTrump will win going away in 2020, this time crying wolf the american people have had  enough.for the people here that think the dems will get their ways and get Mr Trump out of office, put your money where the crap you post here each day.i will be more than happy to bet you, if and only if you put your money up........the only people that gives a rat ass about this is the dems, the american people think the president is doing a great job

The US Pre, and hopefully post Idiot. When we are a respected Country again, instead of a world wide laughingstock.

I may have missed something but I haven’t seen any of our allies refusing to deal with us. The best thing that could happen is to move some of our manufacturing out of China and back to the US, but that’ll never happen.

I may have missed something but I haven’t seen any of our allies refusing to deal with us. The best thing that could happen is to move some of our manufacturing out of China and back to the US, but that’ll never happen.

Yup, we've never been more respected worldwide than under trump(with the exception of a few western european nations that trump criticizes). obama was afraid to give ukraine any weapons - trump provided them, trump is supporting our allies in eastern europe, he's far better with israel, far tougher in africa, standing up to china, and last but not least he destroyed/eliminated ISIS - which wasn't even a goal of Obama.

i think this comes from modern day post-feminist social conditioning. most people think that allowing others to walk on you makes you 'respectable'.

and the bigger the doormat you are, the more 'respect' others will have for you, according to the 'play-nice,' pussy-hat wearing comrad-ettes.

young boys are conditioned this way since birth nowadays - 'play nice'.

guesser drank the fuck out of that kool aid. 

the alt.right indoctrination youtube video I posted here has your name on it.  

i just dont get the hate for Trump, we are doing great as a country and Mr Trump is doing all the things he promise on the trail, something no other President has did.the bottom line the dems know they are in trouble and are trying everything in the world to get the president out, again very sad

If you understand that the left and the media hate america, you understand why they do the things they do. Their goal is to destroy america and what it stands for. That's why they allow our cities to be destroyed with drugs and homelessness, want out borders opened, want to emasculate boys and otherwise warp their minds with transgender and other madness.

i just dont get the hate for Trump, we are doing great as a country and Mr Trump is doing all the things he promise on the trail, something no other President has did.the bottom line the dems know they are in trouble and are trying everything in the world to get the president out, again very sad

Stealing money from a charity is about as low as one can go. How do you feel about Trump stealing millions from charities?

How do you feel about Trump stealing millions from students and consumers.

And you don't get the hate for Trump?

You're a fuken Retard!

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread