• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deval Patrick running. This is big news. I smashed up everything from 100-1 down to 50-1 on Betfair this morning. 

Guy could very easily win the nomination. He might even be able to beat Donnie.

I assume you're joking, I saw him today, what's the matter with him, he cant talk, he has some kind of faggy lisp, does he always have that?

I assume you're joking, I saw him today, what's the matter with him, he cant talk, he has some kind of faggy lisp, does he always have that?

im not saying i like the guy. im saying hes going to get massive support. journos instinctively jack themselves off to a guy with a squeaky clean image, very composed (slightly effeminate, sure, but dems like that shit), can toe the line on all the batshit progressive tranny stuff, and who says nice things and gives nice speeches. they only care about how they FEEL, and this guy is going to crush it there.

plus, his life story is exactly the middle ground that will draw ALL dem voters. 

.@RepRatcliffe asked the two “star” witnesses, “where is the impeachable event in that call?” Both stared straight ahead with a blank look on their face, remained silent, & were unable to answer the question. That would be the end of a case run by normal people! - but not Shifty!

3:54 AM - 14 Nov 2019

im not saying i like the guy. im saying hes going to get massive support. journos instinctively jack themselves off to a guy with a clean image, very composed (slightly effeminate, sure, but dems like that shit) and who says nice things.

his life story is exactly the middle ground that will draw ALL dem voters. 

You gonna jump on board eric holder too? :lol

What happened to bloomberg, they shit can him already? Dems are so funny, they latch on to anything and everything for validation.

Massive brief love affairs with beto, Kamalla, buttboy, warren, etc. And now another black Mass. liberal is the savior huh?

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg Donald J. TrumpVerified account

@realDonaldTrump

Follow Follow

@realDonaldTrump

More

.@RepRatcliffe asked the two “star” witnesses, “where is the impeachable event in that call?” Both stared straight ahead with a blank look on their face, remained silent, & were unable to answer the question. That would be the end of a case run by normal people! - but not Shifty!

3:54 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Fiss, close your eyes. Are you familiar with those charity boxes where you can drop coins and dollars. You see them at restaurants near the cash register where customers pay their bill. Sometimes those boxes get stolen. How do you feel abot that. Now open your eyes and you see a multi millionaire stealing that charity box. Should that criminal be president?

No, and no. Those candidates are fucking zeroes - anyone with a clue knows that.

No offense, but you probably shouldn't be making any bets on dem primaries. I don't think you understand how those people think and behave. 

Aren't the deadlines on even registering for these primaries passing? That's why bloomberg jumped in, just to get his name possibly on the ballot, Patrick has now missed a couple at least. democrat primary voters dont want a moderate who makes sense(that's the whole problem), they want a far left liberal

patrick, bloomberg, perhaps holder and hillary jumping in just shows how weak the dems are. They have almost no chance against trump.

As a citizen, I'm elated what the Commander has accomplished in his short time in the oval office.............hopefully the country has 5 more years under his tremendous leadership!!!!

He steals from charities. That's about as low as you can go. Because of their criminality Trump and his family have been banned from charities. They can't even go into McDonald's. McDonald's have multiple charity boxes. They have to use the drive thru.

Aren't the deadlines on even registering for these primaries passing? That's why bloomberg jumped in, just to get his name possibly on the ballot, Patrick has now missed a couple at least. democrat primary voters dont want a moderate who makes sense(that's the whole problem), they want a far left liberal

patrick, bloomberg, perhaps holder and hillary jumping in just shows how weak the dems are. They have almost no chance against trump.

respectfully disagree. id like nothing more than seeing pete pull off the nomination win, especially since he would be slaughtered in the general (and my god could you get an amazing price on trump there)... but patrick is a real contender here. dont sleep on this guy.

He steals from charities. That's about as low as you can go. Because of their criminality Trump and his family have been banned from charities. They can't even go into McDonald's. McDonald's have multiple charity boxes. They have to use the drive thru.

Drive-thru at MCD 10-1 over entering the facility.

Highly recommend

We can tell the hot talking point of the left is the charity thing. BR must have mentioned it 10 times already.

Hey its the naive Retard that assummed Trump hated all jews.

The president and his family steal from charities. One would assume that would be the talk of the media. But your assumption is wrong again. I'm the only one that thinks stealing millions from charities is very bad. I'm the only one talking about it.

We can tell the hot talking point of the left is the charity thing. BR must have mentioned it 10 times already.

I have investigated charities/nonprofits for fraud before. Based on the information, it is a certainty the Trumps were guilty. It's not really up for debate.

That is just one of many talking points with me, though. I don't even consider it "hot" because it's so clear-cut, that there's no intellectual challenge in dealing with it.

Hey its the naive Retard that assummed Trump hated all jews.

The president and his family steal from charities. One would assume that would be the talk of the media. But your assumption is wrong again. I'm the only one that thinks stealing millions from charities is very bad. I'm the only one talking about it.

you should write to Rachel. she might put you on the show to increase ratings...…..

I have investigated charities/nonprofits for fraud before. Based on the information, it is a certainty the Trumps were guilty. It's not really up for debate.

That is just one of many talking points with me, though. I don't even consider it "hot" because it's so clear-cut, that there's no intellectual challenge in dealing with it.

Will you be voting for Trump next election?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread