TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Cmon, You dont really believe it was" devastatingly effective", I know you dont, it's ok, dont worry, he'll prob still be impeached.

Lets face it, these guys were dull, boring, and really said very little that implied Trump did anything wrong? The one thing we learned for sure is that they are both very passionate about US/Ukraine policy, a subject 98% of americans dont give a shit about.

GOP apologists didn’t attack the narrative.  They can’t and they know it.  So instead they come up ...

1.  He didn’t get away with it so no harm no foul.

2.  But what about Hunter Biden???

3.  Trump didn’t actually speak to anyone.

4.  Ukraine meddled in 2016 election.   :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GOP apologists didn’t attack the narrative.  They can’t and they know it.  So instead they come up ...

1.  He didn’t get away with it so no harm no foul.

2.  But what about Hunter Biden???

3.  Trump didn’t actually speak to anyone.

4.  Ukraine meddled in 2016 election.   :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

All that talk and BS is fine and dandy, but the fact is today was not effective, at all, it just wasn't.

These are not fact finding hearings, they're publicity stunts designed to weaken Trump ,and hopefully sway public opinion against him, along with a few weak republicans. Today's show failed miserably,   you can admit that without shame.

All that talk and BS is fine and dandy, but the fact is today was not effective, at all, it just wasn't.

These are not fact finding hearings, they're publicity stunts designed to weaken Trump ,and hopefully sway public opinion against him, along with a few weak republicans. Today's show failed miserably,   you can admit that without shame.

most people I have talked to ( dem and rep) didn't even watch..fed up after the Russia bs...

He stole millions from charities. And you say get over it.

He stole millions fron students and consumers. You say they all do it. Lol

He stole millions from charities. And you say get over it.

He stole millions fron students and consumers. You say they all do it. Lol

highlight the quote where I said they all do?

GOP apologists didn’t attack the narrative. They can’t and they know it. So instead they come up ...

1. He didn’t get away with it so no harm no foul.

2. But what about Hunter Biden???

3. Trump didn’t actually speak to anyone.

4. Ukraine meddled in 2016 election. :laugh:laugh:laugh

I agree. The idea that Ukraine not Russia interfered in the 2016 election is poppycock.

This was day 1 and the RepubliCons did a horrible job defending Benedict Donald.

A lot more to come. Another witness is gonna say he heard Donald Trump say he cared more about investigating Joe Biden than Ukraine. I believe this witness's name is David Holmes.

He paid hundreds of thousands to silence witnesses right before an election? Michael Cohen is the only one that went to jail for that crime.

He paid hundreds of thousands to silence witnesses right before an election? Michael Cohen is the only one that went to jail for that crime.

keep pounding away all night. going to live life rest of the day. hope if I wake up the earth is still on it's axis..

Look I committed a crime OK. Everyone commits crimes OK, sometimes to protect our great nation, the greatest nation on earth and believe me I know greatness. I'm hearing from my own intel that Sleepy Joe and his junkie kid stole billions from the Ukraine and the new guy president, the esteemed new guy president, appreciated in the name of national of both of our great, great nations, that I, the greatest president ever and the only one qualified to do so, would reach out to let him know that the very weak Joe Sleepy stole his money. So we agreed me and the greatest new guy ever, that he didn't need the US aid because he would announce that he was going to announce an investigation into those Dem crooks, bad actors they are, and get his money back. Didn't need our money at all. Told Roooty, my personal legal council who just happens to be visiting his sick mother over in Kiev, they have great care in Kiev for those kinda things, care only I can bring here, he tells Rooty to cancel the package flat out. So Rooty took the lead here to save our great country, hundreds of millions and he call Mulvaney my great Secretary, and no one knows secretaries like I know 'em and cancels the aide. I didn't know that Rooty and Mulvaney were that great can you believe it, I just found out the day of my perfect call

So the fake news Dems instead of appreciating how much money I saved, and me alone saved the country millions make up another fake news story that I withheld aide. They make up some whistleblower law, who ever heard of a whistleblower to say I was bribing the great new guy and all the time I was trying to balance our great budget, we're close there, nobody balances budgets like I do, sometimes you gotta be tough there so I called up my secretary and said let's release those funds for our NATO ally its all about security and I released those funds to keep our great country safe and we are a lot safer now than before I made that great move. 

The Dems just make these things up you know that they Hollywood, you know the fake news media, mostly Hollywood, the've done this to me twice now, what garbage what a waste of time have you seen the economy? 103.8% of Republicans love me because I get after it I work hard for all of you,you know the blacks Im seeing up to 42% of the blacks are gonna choose Trump. We are transparent especially to the blacks and they know there was no collusion I did not collude, look it up collude they are the guilty party the Dems and their phony constitution every time they get scared they wave their phony constitution and started this sham of an impeachment there was no collusion and Little Adam Schiff I think he I mean it's obvious he colluded with the phony whistleblower I think Treason is obvious here and the blacks are gonna vote for me because of this.

I don't need to tell you folks any of this because you know the Dems as well as I do. Treason!!!

Look I committed a crime OK. Everyone commits crimes OK, sometimes to protect our great nation, the greatest nation on earth and believe me I know greatness. I'm hearing from my own intel that Sleepy Joe and his junkie kid stole billions from the Ukraine and the new guy president, the esteemed new guy president, appreciated in the name of national of both of our great, great nations, that I, the greatest president ever and the only one qualified to do so, would reach out to let him know that the very weak Joe Sleepy stole his money. So we agreed me and the greatest new guy ever, that he didn't need the US aid because he would announce that he was going to announce an investigation into those Dem crooks, bad actors they are, and get his money back. Didn't need our money at all. Told Roooty, my personal legal council who just happens to be visiting his sick mother over in Kiev, they have great care in Kiev for those kinda things, care only I can bring here, he tells Rooty to cancel the package flat out. So Rooty took the lead here to save our great country, hundreds of millions and he call Mulvaney my great Secretary, and no one knows secretaries like I know 'em and cancels the aide. I didn't know that Rooty and Mulvaney were that great can you believe it, I just found out the day of my perfect call

So the fake news Dems instead of appreciating how much money I saved, and me alone saved the country millions make up another fake news story that I withheld aide. They make up some whistleblower law, who ever heard of a whistleblower to say I was bribing the great new guy and all the time I was trying to balance our great budget, we're close there, nobody balances budgets like I do, sometimes you gotta be tough there so I called up my secretary and said let's release those funds for our NATO ally its all about security and I released those funds to keep our great country safe and we are a lot safer now than before I made that great move. 

The Dems just make these things up you know that they Hollywood, you know the fake news media, mostly Hollywood, the've done this to me twice now, what garbage what a waste of time have you seen the economy? 103.8% of Republicans love me because I get after it I work hard for all of you,you know the blacks Im seeing up to 42% of the blacks are gonna choose Trump. We are transparent especially to the blacks and they know there was no collusion I did not collude, look it up collude they are the guilty party the Dems and their phony constitution every time they get scared they wave their phony constitution and started this sham of an impeachment there was no collusion and Little Adam Schiff I think he I mean it's obvious he colluded with the phony whistleblower I think Treason is obvious here and the blacks are gonna vote for me because of this.

I don't need to tell you folks any of this because you know the Dems as well as I do. Treason!!!

Do you really think any of us are going to read that? :laugh

Trump already weak.  BTW I got a call from Rasmussen today.  Took about a 10 min survey.  Hope I helped you Merlin!

Jordan: we'll never get to question the person who started all this -- the whistleblower

Welch: The person who started all this is the president and he's welcome to come to this hearing and sit right there.

If the Drumpf Crime Family is innocent why not testify?  They should be jumping at the chance to vindicate themselves.

Far more literate than the actual Idiot.  

The funny thing is that will get you re-elected in 2020 because the left is that disorganized and out of touch with the public.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread