TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

felons voting...….gmafb

what about usmca,,,,,,

Disqualifying American citizens from voting is inherently unconstitutional and for the most part has been a civic weapon wielded in the southern and midwest regions of the USA under the cover of alleged 10th Amendment rights.

That's why an increasing number of elected officials in said jurisdictions are acti elyy lobbying to restore the right to vote to all U.S. citizens who reside within.

Here in Florida, Gov DeSantis has temporarily obstructed the 2018 voting restoration amendment from being fully enacted by opining that a failure to pay all court costs related to the original felony offense serves to disqualify the individual.

It *most* likely gets cleared out in time for Nov 2020 but even if the system slogs along it will be in full play come 2022 (and in 2021 for pertinent county/municipal elections)

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is Schiff trying to tell us that his staff told him, “We’ve just met with the whistleblower.” To which he replied, “don’t tell me his name! I don’t want to meet him! But let me use everything he just told you to impeach the president.” Who could believe that? Such a scenario is not only ridiculous, but it would also be irresponsible.

The notion that Adam Schiff doesn't know the identity of a whistleblower so many in Washington can already identify by name is laughable.  

Hey Dunkee the Office of Management NV and budget have anything to do with budgetary policy? Cuz they're part of the administration.

How about the US OTR do they prepare trade law and policy? Also part of the Admin.

Reporting to the Dept Heads or Cabinet who report directly to the Turnip

that concludes class for today.

You owned that Retard and Nazi!

I believe stealing from charities and grabing pussies go hand in hand .

Trump always gets caught with his hands in the cookie jar. The deplorables love him for that. Ask Rito and CarolinaKid.

So how much pussy did he grab while in office? Why didn’t the D’s capitalize on this great chance to beat him? Why do you cry over spilled milk?

Is Schiff trying to tell us that his staff told him, “We’ve just met with the whistleblower.” To which he replied, “don’t tell me his name! I don’t want to meet him! But let me use everything he just told you to impeach the president.” Who could believe that? Such a scenario is not only ridiculous, but it would also be irresponsible.

The notion that Adam Schiff doesn't know the identity of a whistleblower so many in Washington can already identify by name is laughable.

Hannity compared the 2 Patriots testifying at yesterday's hearing to homeless people. Thats what deplorables do. Adam Schiff receiving high praise from the majority of America, just like the two Patriots Hannity attacked. Adam Schiff will end up on the right side of history.

P. S. Hannity has zero issue with individuals that steal from charities, but he attacks American Patriots. You know he's earned his deplorable stripes.

Hey Dunkee the Office of Management NV and budget have anything to do with budgetary policy?  Cuz they're part of the administration.

How about the US OTR  do they prepare trade law and policy? Also part of the Admin.

Reporting to the Dept Heads or Cabinet who report directly to the Turnip

that concludes class for today.

So, you're saying that the OMB hasn't submitted a budget to Congress under the Trump administration? LOL.

Keep googling, retard.

Hannity compared the 2 Patriots testifying at yesterday's hearing to homeless people. Thats what deplorables do. Adam Schiff receiving high praise from the majority of America, just like the two Patriots Hannity attacked. Adam Schiff will end up on the right side of history.

P. S. Hannity has zero issue with individuals that steal from charities, but he attacks American Patriots. You know he's earned his deplorable stripes.

lol, what's Hannity got to do with what I posted....don't watch......

I guess you believe Schiff unconditional......

lol, what's Hannity got to do with what I posted....don't watch......

I guess you believe Schiff unconditional......

Schiff praised big time. I post about ex felons, your response is about felons. Get with it dumb fuck.

Why does Stephen Miller still have a job with Trump? Because he's a Nazi? His entire Jewish family has disowned him. Not Nazi Trump thou? He loves the Nazi. He loves Erdogan. He loves Putin. And he loves Kim Jung Un. Ill never forget when Pinocchio got off the plane and announced we can all sleep well at night now that North Korea denuclearized. You bought it and repeated it. Lol. You even announced your theory of why North Korea denuked. Do you remember your theory? Lol You got to admit its funny!

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread