• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How would you compare CNN fake news vs Fawks Fake News?

Slandering a snowflake kid vs slandering a decorated military veteran?

I mean as far as dirt and bullshit goes it's gotta be bout even?

One opinion is shared by 90% of the rest of the media. You can guess which one that is. The McCain stuff wasn’t right either.

Funny thing Billy is that pic wasn’t designed to be about the snowflake kid, it was supposed to show how he disrespected the Indian with that smirk, then it was taken way too far by the media without any factchecking. I don’t think the Indian served in active duty (could be wrong but his story didn’t check out). That’s ok, that’s how the news is reported these days, then let the shitheads on social media with influence pile on.

Funny thing Billy is that pic wasn’t designed to be about the snowflake kid, it was supposed to show how he disrespected the Indian with that smirk, then it was taken way too far by the media without any factchecking. I don’t think the Indian served in active duty (could be wrong but his story didn’t check out). That’s ok, that’s how the news is reported these days, then let the shitheads on social media with influence pile on.

I think the deal was they described the indian as a vietnam vet, when he never went to vietnam and only actually served briefly. Those kids were 100% the victims and of course the fake media reversed it completely.

We'll likely never know what CNN settled for but I have no doubt it was millions.

Speaking of media reporting fake news - MSNBC again. I think they were disappointed that 30 of our servicemen didn’t die. Iran government is always a trusted source,let’s run with it.

Just think,1 week ago we killed soleimani, 2 days ago the media was announcing WW111, people melting down all over the place dreaming of Obama still being president.

Now the markets are once again at all time highs, the impeachment fiasco is nearing a conclusion, and all is right with the world. :cheers

When was the last time the fake media was right about anything?

Just think,1 week ago we killed soleimani, 2 days ago the media was announcing WW111, people melting down all over the place dreaming of Obama still being president.

Now the markets are once again at all time highs, the impeachment fiasco is nearing a conclusion, and all is right with the world. :cheers

When was the last time the fake media was right about anything?

And the spoon fed parrots keep lapping it up every single time, you would think at some point these leftists idiots would shy away from repeated pies in the face, I guess not. which proves they are a circus act with zero pride or self esteem.

at times i just dont get it with all the hate on Mr Trump.we had 8 yrs of doing nothing with Obama, he gave America away to foreigns countries in the tune of billions of dollars, sure those countries love us, why because they took us to the cleaners every day.we was not strong, we had Obama who promise everything to his voters        blacks, whites, you get the jest and lied and they got nothing.i could go on and on, now we have a man that love America and wants to make it strong again for each American living here, again just dont get all the hate.Mr Trump gave up a great life imo for us and this what he gets each day.again i dont get it.Have anyone ever seen the private living area at the WH, it is very small to what Mr Trump is use too.again he doing all this for you.......why the hate........................

Impeachment is not a "fiasco." He (Trump) himself admits to doing the actions in question. The situation is that he says "I did nothing wrong" and many others think otherwise. It's not a fiasco.

It's very much a fiasco since impeachment is being used to cover for Biden and other Dems.

Biden was on tape making a pure quid pro quo demand.

Furthermore, we are not beholden to just give aid, and have a right to make sure we are helping friendly countries.

Was a legit request--- not him asking for them to make up anything and/or create smears, because then THAT would be a problem.

But trying to limit a President's legitimate power?? Nahhh

at times i just dont get it with all the hate on Mr Trump.we had 8 yrs of doing nothing with Obama, he gave American away to foreigns countries in the tune of billions of dollars, sure those countries love us, why because they took us to the cleaners every day.we was not strong, we had Obama who promise everything to his voters        blacks, whites, you get the jest and lied and they got nothing.i could go on and on, now we have a man that love America and wants to make it strong again for each American living here, again just dont get all the hate.Mr Trump gave up a great life imo for us and this what he gets each day.again i dont get it.Have anyone ever seen the private living area at the WH, it is very small to what Mr Trump is use too.again he doing all this for you.......why the hate........................

BecAuse a lot of Obama has been mischaracterized --- same way leftists mischaracterize Trump.

Impeachment is not a "fiasco." He (Trump) himself admits to doing the actions in question. The situation is that he says "I did nothing wrong" and many others think otherwise. It's not a fiasco.

It is from a political perspective, which is all this was, theatrics. They hoped to weaken trump, for "moderate" republicans to pull away from him, to boost his negatives(which is of course impossible considering they've been smearing him for 3+ years). They failed miserably in all of those.

His call was PERFECT, an absolute textbook example of a master diplomat at work..  :cigar

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread