Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that little punk ass is what i picture you look like  :laugh

One thing that "little punk ass kid" (btw you have no clue) will be doing is laughing his ass off at smucks like you hitting the bricks everyday in your $15 an hour job that someday may pay $20  :laugh  Oh and if you knew anything about this kid....you'd know it's not because he won a lawsuit....he had/has everything going for himself long before that....fool.... 

One thing that "little punk ass kid" (btw you have no clue) will be doing is laughing his ass off at smucks like you hitting the bricks everyday in your $15 an hour job that someday may pay $20  :laugh  Oh and if you knew anything about this kid....you'd know it's not because he won a lawsuit....he had/has everything going for himself long before that....fool.... 

cool, good for him, i don't begrudge him anything, i hope he is happy and successful, but all i can go on his my perception of his posting, and i have been a fool before and probably will be again  :hat

President Trump one of the worst so-called Americans ever born.

He lied at least 10 times today. He can't help himself. Not one Republicon has condemned. The small group of so called Americans are very sad and sick.

You seem to have an opinion on everything . How about an opinion on CNN and their fake news and smear campaign against a minor.

You seem to have an opinion on everything . How about an opinion on CNN and their fake news and smear campaign against a minor.

How would you compare CNN fake news vs Fawks Fake News?

Slandering a snowflake kid vs slandering a decorated military veteran?

I mean as far as dirt and bullshit goes it's gotta be bout even?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread