Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Are you on it?  Weird that you are privy to the info.

This is the same guy who tried to sex traffic a girl to BAUS on tgf then when the girls boyfriend threatened him on Twitter, he came in here BEGGING Kinger to take the thread down. True story 

also same guy who bragged about banging an underaged high school homeless girl when he was 35 lol. But but he makes movies against that! 

31 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Stupid question by a known Biden voter 🙂

And you sir, are just a simple scumbag.  A thief and a liar.  Pay your debts.  Stop stealing.  Stop lying.  Stop fucking up that young girl’s life.  She deserves much better than you.  Or maybe not.  Maybe she is just a drug head like you always looking for their next fix.

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

And you sir, are just a simple scumbag.  A thief and a liar.  Pay your debts.  Stop stealing.  Stop lying.  Stop fucking up that young girl’s life.  She deserves much better than you.  Or maybe not.  Maybe she is just a drug head like you always looking for their next fix.

Lots of words coming from someone who clearly shouldn't have a vote in anything 🙂

Must be a slow day in LaLaLand

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

How come there's so many women on that list? Looks like an attempt to show that epsteins jet riding meant nothing.

Some of them were procurers and sugar babies - some voluntary, others not so much.

We are doing a super deep dive about this on Good Lion TV

I can send you a 100% discount code for a yearly sub

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Lots of words coming from someone who clearly shouldn't have a vote in anything 🙂

Must be a slow day in LaLaLand

Having absolutely no remorse for any scumbag thing you have done makes you the bottom of the barrel.  You can’t be trusted.  Your girl will either leave you or end up dead.  When the drug haze wears off she will be thinking she can do better.  Zero chance her family likes your greasy ass and if they do then they also must be scumbags.  Do you do lines with her pops?

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

Having absolutely no remorse for any scumbag thing you have done makes you the bottom of the barrel.  You can’t be trusted.  Your girl will either leave you or end up dead.  When the drug haze wears off she will be thinking she can do better.  Zero chance her family likes your greasy ass and if they do then they also must be scumbags.  Do you do lines with her pops?

LOL. I have remorse for bad things Ive done to good people.

You aint one of them:
A. I never wronged you
B. Even if I did I wouldnt care, considering your knowitall annoying personality

People like you deserve to get fucked. Period.

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

LOL. I have remorse for bad things Ive done to good people.

You aint one of them:
A. I never wronged you
B. Even if I did I wouldnt care, considering your knowitall annoying personality

People like you deserve to get fucked. Period.

You would fuck your own family over for an 8 ball.  I’m guessing you have many times.  Does your family know you killed a guy years ago and buried him?  Does your wife know?  That’s probably something she should know, don’t ya think?

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

You would fuck your own family over for an 8 ball.  I’m guessing you have many times.  Does your family know you killed a guy years ago and buried him?  Does your wife know?  That’s probably something she should know, don’t ya think?

She knows. And sounds like u wanna be next...

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread