TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It's because Chicago used the COVID bailouts to fund their deficit.

Like I said earlier.

It was lipstick on a pig.

They'd still be in junk bond status if it wasn't for the bailouts.  And they will be again because they fixed nothing.

And BigDumber is too stupid to understand any of it.

Dont forget their new taxes and collapsing society will lead more rich people to bail, it's only going to get worse for chicago.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup, everyone has covid money, school districts, cities, states.

imagine being a white plumber and losing your wife to cancer then breaking your back and a few months later you are homeless. so you work out of your broken truck and have to do repairs to black neighborhoods who get everything for free and put literal trash down their toilets and then blame the apartment complex. like that place in atlanta in the 70's

and then you get stiffed 

.. but we will, as President, lean in againsta woke idealogy and against the sexualization of children.... its wrong what theyre trying to do to these kids...were not going to abide by it...In Florida we say Florida is the State where woke goes to die...As President I am going to make sure Woke Ideology ends up in the dust bin of history,   5/24/2023

Ron DeSantis expected to kick off presidential campaign with Musk on Twitter

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

I'm backing desantis and will not vote for trump if he's the nominee - and I'm as right wing as you can get.

7 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It's DeSantis for me or I'll go back to voting for the Libertarian candidate if Trump wins the nomination.

3 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Same here.  

So all 3 of you live in a state that went for Biden.  2 out of the 3 of you live in a state that could have went either way.  All 3 of you claim to hate Biden.  Yet all 3 of you will basically be helping let the dems win by either not voting or wasting it on a Libertarian, which does nothing but help re-elect Biden all over again?  That makes no sense, but don’t whine if Biden gets re-elected and destroys the country even worse.

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So all 3 of you live in a state that went for Biden.  2 out of the 3 of you live in a state that could have went either way.  All 3 of you claim to hate Biden.  Yet all 3 of you will basically be helping let the dems win by either not voting or wasting it on a Libertarian, which does nothing but help re-elect Biden all over again?  That makes no sense, but don’t whine if Biden gets re-elected and destroys the country even worse.

I've basically never voted for a democrat in my life, in no way, shape or form does trump deserve another chance. He's learned nothing, admitted zero mistakes(even in hindsite) and I dont think a 2nd term would be any different than his first.

He's spent more money attacking desantis the last couple months than he did backing republican candidates last Nov - think about that. This country doesn't need another 4 years of a nutcase president who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Trump had the power to help so many people when he was president but wouldn't lift a finger because he only cares about himself. From covid, to jan 6th, to him caving every time not only to the left but to his own party, his record was one of total failure.

Desantis is the opposite, he stoop up to fauci, he stood up to disney, he's passed laws to see things like covid never happen again, he's stopping the spread of wokeness - trump has barely mentioned these issues because Trumps only issue is himself.

2 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

3 idiots who will complain after Biden wins again another election so close it took two weeks to count the votes…

Biting off your nose to spite your face..

I've had enough ted, I've waited 2 years for trump to make the slightest change, he's not getting better he's getting worse, whining constantly is not leadership.

We need a leader and he's not it.

Just now, mikeman said:

Keep in mind they will put trump in jail to stop him from becoming president again. Whether it works is another discussion.

Yes, there are lots of moving parts................that's why undecided at this time.

Lots of ballgame to be played, in no rush to decide. 

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I’ll add more later but if Biden or the D’s win, it’s because of social issues -mainly abortion.  It’s all they have.  Trump isn’t changing that.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread