• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

More lies from the resident nutjob.

Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey caught lying again.:laugh

https://www.reuters.com/business/retail-consumer/target-remove-some-lbgtq-merchandise-after-facing-customer-backlash-2023-05-23/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc11.com/amp/target-removes-pride-pulls-merch-collection-lgbtq/13299208/

Ever post Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey makes is false.

Dumb Monkey tell us again that America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  Then tell us Illinois hasn't had a budget surplus since 2001.

BTW, all lies from forum Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey. 

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

liberals aren't anti-crypto

But they're pro constitution.  Believing the the right of freedom of speech,  freedom to learn and teach, freedom to be a critical thinker, and separation of church and state.  Making them anti Ron Defascist.  Who is a full blown Neo-Nazi and former lover of Neo-Nazi Donald Trump. 

I'm other news a Trump Neo-Nazi sentenced to 18 years today. Neo-Nazi caught a break. Fed prosecutors ellwanted 25 years for the Trump seditious conspirator. 

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey caught lying again.:laugh

https://www.reuters.com/business/retail-consumer/target-remove-some-lbgtq-merchandise-after-facing-customer-backlash-2023-05-23/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc11.com/amp/target-removes-pride-pulls-merch-collection-lgbtq/13299208/

Ever post Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey makes is false.

Dumb Monkey tell us again that America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  Then tell us Illinois hasn't had a budget surplus since 2001.

BTW, all lies from forum Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey. 

This idiot is so dumb that you can provide video evidence of something and he'll still believe the lies printed in mainstream media.

That's what brainwashing looks like, ladies and gentlemen.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

This idiot is so dumb that you can provide video evidence of something and he'll still believe the lies printed in mainstream media.

That's what brainwashing looks like, ladies and gentlemen.

You're a proven liar and a proven Neo-Nazi. It's a fact Target removed pride apparel in some of their stores. Some of their stores moved the pride apparel to a less trafficked area in the store. 

Nothing in my comment was a lie. It was a fact. 

A lie is when a Neo-Nazi says America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. 

A lie is when a Neo-Nazi says Illinois hasn't had a budget surplus since 2001.

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You're a proven liar and a proven Neo-Nazi. It's a fact Target removed pride apparel in some of their stores. Some of their stores moved the pride apparel to a less trafficked area in the store. 

Nothing in my comment was a lie. It was a fact. 

A lie is when a Neo-Nazi says America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. 

A lie is when a Neo-Nazi says Illinois hasn't had a budget surplus since 2001.

Removing SOME is not removing ALL, you stupid fucking brainwashed liar.

MOVING the section is NOT REMOVING it, you stupid fucking brainwashed liar.

You're dumber than a 3 year old.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Removing SOME is not removing ALL, you stupid fucking brainwashed liar.

MOVING the section is NOT REMOVING it, you stupid fucking brainwashed liar.

You're dumber than a 3 year old.

You just can stop lying.  I never said they removed all pride apparel. If the facts aren't on your side you have to constantly lie and accuse others of lying. I'll try and help you. See below:

1. A lie is when a Neo-Nazi says America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  You and Tucker Carlson are the 2 Neo-Nazis spreading this anti American lie 

2. A lie is when a Neo-Nazi in 2023 says Illinois hasn't had a budget surplus since 2001.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Remember Ron Defascist has banned abortions,  teaching black history,  books, poems. gender education, drag shows,  and some nazis in this thread are claiming multilation of kids genitals and democratic sexual predators that groom kids. Sounds like freedom of speech and freedom to learn is the right of some but definitely not minorities.  

The above poster is a mentally ill compulsive liar. 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

You definitely have all the Neo-Nazi talking points.  Target removed their pride apparel because of thousands of threats from Neo-Nazis. Would you call yourself a Neo-Nazi?

They did NOT remove their pride apparel, dumbfuck.

And I proved it with a video.

This clown can't be honest about anything.

What a pathetic loser.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

They did NOT remove their pride apparel, dumbfuck.

And I proved it with a video.

This clown can't be honest about anything.

What a pathetic loser.

Lying Neo-Nazi they certainly did in many of their stores. Dumb Monkey just can't tell the truth. 

Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey see below:

1. A lie is when a Neo-Nazi says America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  

2. A lie is when a Neo-Nazi says Illinois hasn't had a budget surplus since 2001.

Obviously Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey doesn't like America or Illinois.  Any other reason for all the lying. 

25 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Removing it is removing it from ALL of their stores which they did not do, you stupid fuck.

Didn't even read the post from Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey.  He's a proven liar that has done nothing but lie in this thread.  When I catch him he tries to walk back his original lie.

A Trump supporting Neo-Nazi brother of his was sentenced to 18 long years for seditious conspiracy.  The Neo-Nazi with one eye. I believe a self triggered  gun shot took out one of the Neo-Nazi's eye.

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

You just can stop lying.  I never said they removed all pride apparel. If the facts aren't on your side you have to constantly lie and accuse others of lying. I'll try and help you. See below:

1. A lie is when a Neo-Nazi says America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  You and Tucker Carlson are the 2 Neo-Nazis spreading this anti American lie 

2. A lie is when a Neo-Nazi in 2023 says Illinois hasn't had a budget surplus since 2001.

So….is a tuck-it swim suit appropriate for a pre-teen?  It’s a simple yes/no question.

6 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol it's 50 degree's on Memorial Day weekend in that shithole.  The people in that video are dressed like it's the middle of winter here in Atlanta.  How depressing.  At least on Memorial Day they get somewhat decent weather I guess.

The whites are all in Wisconsin or Michigan right now, unless they are broke dikks.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread