TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

27 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

I think Biden beat him to it.  

Seems to be the false narrative of American Neo-Nazis. Eight years of Obama really inflamed the hate and bigotry of your people.  Neo-Nazi Trump lead the way by falsely accusing the 1st black president of the USA of being illegal and Muslim. 

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I see Nazis EVERYWHERE!

Benedict Donald and the Republicons love them some modern day Hitler.  Benedict Donald's dad was a massive supporter of the original Hitler famous for executing the Holocaust.  You know Fred Trump turned over in his grave when his granddaughter converted to judaism and married Jared Kushner. 

P S. I've never heard Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey say one bad thing about today's Hitler.  :bulb The only time I heard the Neo-Nazi say something bad about Benedict Donald was when he converted his allegiance to Neo-Nazi Ron Defascist. 

Benedict Donald's former attorney Ty Cobb says the ex president will be going to jail. Trump's going to jail.:dancing

Trump voter and supporter Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 consistently claims Trump has done nothing wrong and has led a squeaky clean life. Not a chance in hell he goes to jail.

43 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Benedict Donald's former attorney Ty Cobb says the ex president will be going to jail. Trump's going to jail.:dancing

Trump voter and supporter Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 consistently claims Trump has done nothing wrong and has led a squeaky clean life. Not a chance in hell he goes to jail.

Oh boy.  A former attorney that hates Trump over made up Russia bs and Trump’s response to Mueller who resigned predicts jail time based on the same looney liberal talking points you spout every day.  This is about as earth shattering as you believing every conspiracy against Trump for 8 years.  

This same attorney defended a president abusing power and getting a bj in the oval office while Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were busy building 9/11 vs that incompetent Commander in Chief.

Btw I just saw you mentioned me over 5+ times since the weekend.  Sorry to disappoint.  I was busy living life and enjoying nice weather.  Too bad you have one foot and live in a shit place and can’t do the same.

How the hell does Janet Yellen still have a job in this Cabinet btw.  She has to be the dumbest Secretary of Treasury that I’ve ever seen.  Literally every key Cabinet member that Biden has is an incompetent idiot.

”inflation is transitory.”

”a recession isn’t inevitable.”

”the US will run out of money in early June.  It’s all the Republicans’ fault.” Meanwhile Biden’s busy giving another 350 million to Ukraine this week.  Fuck these people. 

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

WASHINGTON (AP) — As President Joe Biden embarks on his reelection campaign, just 33% of American adults say they approve of his handling of the economy and only 24% say national economic conditions are in good shape, according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

These numbers sadden me.  How it’s not sub 10% needs some explaining.

52 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

These numbers sadden me.  How it’s not sub 10% needs some explaining.

Many reasons. Excellent foreign policy.  Benedict Donald colluded with today's Hitler. Today's Hitler and Benedict Donald are very fond of each other.

You did say you would vote for Benedict Donald again.:laugh Will you vote for him when he's in jail? Is it all a witch hunt?😆

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Many reasons. Excellent foreign policy.  Benedict Donald collided with today's Hitler. Today's Hitler and Benedict Donald are very fond of each other.

You did say you would vote for Benedict Donald again.:laugh Will you vote for him when he's in jail? Is it all a witch hunt?😆

Wow holy shit you’re dumb.  

10 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

They got him this time.  

Part 15.

No kidding.  It’s pathetically embarrassing to watch these idiot liberals (both one footed, and two footed) jump to conspiracy after conspiracy against Trump….nothing comes of it as usual (unless you want a woman 30 years later winning a sexual assault case from a biased liberal jury but not a rape case when Trump becomes the confirmed Republican front runner)…….but this new one is surely the one that takes him down.  Rinse and repeat.

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Now I see why bigblunder likes his boy biden so much 

Both dumber then rocks 

Both Biden and OneFooter thinks he’s done an amazing job.  Crazy considering hardly and dem voter wants him to run again, none of the key popular dems will say yes to supporting him running again, while his approval rating is deservedly atrocious.  

Just as OneFooter sees invisible Nazis, he also sees a resounding success of a Biden presidency that hardly anybody else can see the first sign of.  Worst in history and OneFooter’s approval stamp of him being great only confirms it.

12 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Big Dumber joined on December 9, 2015.

He went 8 months without mentioning Nazis after joining.  Then he went another 7 months after that.

Now, he has 1340 posts containing the word Nazi.

It's crazy what brainwashing does to feeble-minded retards.

bigdumber-nazi.png

Looks like they finally caught some of these Nazi's

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-man-charged-with-threatening-president-after-ramming-u-haul-into-gate-near-white-house

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread