TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

10 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Yeah two weeks ago he complictly lost it, lunatic made 212 posts in one day with couple of dozen threads. Then he disappeared, I thought maybe the nazis got him in his sleep, he was seeing them every where at the race track, Disney land.
 Most likely the Doctors medicate him with the double dose of Clozapine and Haloperidol. 
Look at him now he is like at 10% of his regular insanity. Meds did the trick. 

:laugh

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Yeah two weeks ago he complictly lost it, lunatic made 212 posts in one day with couple of dozen threads. Then he disappeared, I thought maybe the nazis got him in his sleep, he was seeing them every where at the race track, Disney land.
 Most likely the Doctors medicate him with the double dose of Clozapine and Haloperidol. 

DoubleStandards Hoffa let me call him OneFooter a few too many times under the “new policy rule” and I didn’t get punished.  It was like OneFooter was seeing Donald Trump’s alleged unpunished crimes play out right in front of his eyes at TGF via me.  OneFooter got a tad upset and hopped away for a little way.  No worries he’s back now.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Redstripe changing the subject. 

All he has are false allegations.  You ask him to list the crimes and he changes the subject.  :laugh

Par for the course of the party of fascism,  weirdos and insurrectionists. 

Every fukkin one of you should be an insurrectionist fix this fukkin mess but y'all wait till your cornered. When the fukk you gonna pull out each others azz and realize someone else in it all along. And your wallet. Strongest superpower on earth is the people. Reduced to feeder stock living their whole life on someone else terms.

This shit everybody's fault guy and shit getting late innings. Only everybody can win or lose now.

So ease the fukk up this shit ain't but a sit com. Either you fukkin get it or you don't.

Sinker

3 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Piece of shit poster Guesser used to do the same thing...Post for 48 hours straight to mostly himself and then crickets...Hopefully Bigrubber has a cousin to alert us to his ultimate fate...Bigrubber has done the same thing to posting here as  pantyhose did to finger fucking...He ruins it...

4 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

DoubleStandards Hoffa let me call him OneFooter a few too many times under the “new policy rule” and I didn’t get punished.  It was like OneFooter was seeing Donald Trump’s alleged unpunished crimes play out right in front of his eyes at TGF via me.  OneFooter got a tad upset and hopped away for a little way.  No worries he’s back now.

sounds like quite a fukkin accomplishment

37 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Trump has done nothing wrong. He will never be indicted.  It's all a hoax and nothing but a witch hunt. Probably the greatest president ever". Gmcarroll33  :laugh:laugh

OneFooter!!!!!  You’re back hoppin again!!! 

True quote for the most part outside of me never claiming he would never be indicted.  Anything related to Trump is all a witch hunt and for show and the sort of stuff you would have saw in 80s Colombia politics about speaking the truth against political chosen powers.  Also nazi Germany like.  Too bad you’ll never grow a new foot that you wasted away from a sad lifestyle no matter who’s president.  Enjoy your weekend in Christ.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Trump has led a squeaky clean life.  He has never done anything wrong. It's all a witch hunt. A hoax.  He'll never be indicted.  Never. Imo, the greatest president ever". Gmcarroll33 :laugh:laugh:laugh

The Biden crime family, DOJ, and FBI acting like Pablo Escobar in trying to take out their political adversary still proves nothing outside of you wasted a way a foot and are forever OneFooter.  

Just spare us all any more pathetic betting performances like your March Madness picks.  7-16 for -10.78u.  Wow that was bad.

8 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The Biden crime family, DOJ, and FBI acting like Pablo Escobar in trying to take out their political adversary still proves nothing outside of you wasted a way a foot and are forever OneFooter.  

Just spare us all any more pathetic betting performances like your March Madness picks.  7-16 for -10.78u.  Wow that was bad.

this dude chitty shame game about 20 years stale.

another junior achievement fukk up couldn't spank his own ass without falling on his face. 

Guy with one fukkin brain cell yammerin at a dude with one foot. Arguing about shit that don't matter, never mattered and never will. 

Long term effects of alcohol abuse ain't too fukkin pretty but this forum is a fukkin skit.

2 hours ago, Sinker said:

this dude chitty shame game about 20 years stale.

another junior achievement fukk up couldn't spank his own ass without falling on his face. 

Guy with one fukkin brain cell yammerin at a dude with one foot. Arguing about shit that don't matter, never mattered and never will. 

Long term effects of alcohol abuse ain't too fukkin pretty but this forum is a fukkin skit.

If this is the representation of your average Canadian, then we should all thank God that we’re born in the USA.  

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

If this is the representation of your average Canadian, then we should all thank God that we’re born in the USA.  

ouch. 

Slo Dippy with a thundering haymaker.

Felt the breeze all the way from Minny Court to NB.

what a takedown

7 minutes ago, Sinker said:

ouch. 

Slo Dippy with a thundering haymaker.

Felt the breeze all the way from Minny Court to NB.

what a takedown

You might look a Hell’s Angel wannabe, but you write like a kindergarten kid here in the USA so I kind of see you like the coach in the Waterboy saw the bully coach on the other sideline when his head turns into a silly baby.  Just old, illiterate, a stiff so apparently a losing gambler, full of big talk that you don’t follow through on (when are you putting up 10k to play MF in bball?), and back to blabber more all day with the intellect of a 5 year old.  Enjoy your day in Canada sir.  I’m going boating and playing beach volleyball here in the great USA.

This happened to my cousin last month in Indianapolis. A woman watched him withdraw money. She and her half-brother then followed him to a CVS and then to another CVS (he was picking up prescriptions) and attempted to rob him at gunpoint. He pushed the gunman away, and the gunman jumped into the vehicle and took off. Both were caught and told police that my cousin was the aggressor

35 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You might look a Hell’s Angel wannabe, but you write like a kindergarten kid here in the USA so I kind of see you like the coach in the Waterboy saw the bully coach on the other sideline when his head turns into a silly baby.  Just old, illiterate, a stiff so apparently a losing gambler, full of big talk that you don’t follow through on (when are you putting up 10k to play MF in bball?), and back to blabber more all day with the intellect of a 5 year old.  Enjoy your day in Canada sir.  I’m going boating and playing beach volleyball here in the great USA.

No clue what this means sorry. Don't watch that shit.

I don't gamble, no interest.

MF and I ain't playing basketball.  Some game where when you got the rock you can just level a dude on the way to the rim. No clue how it works. Just that its a free 10k. We're all set. Everything cool. I got some biz down there later in year. 62 years old 1st time in LV Want any side action son? 

You were one of the talking rib bones who wanted to spend a few bucks on Sinker's BF a few years ago. I coulda rang you up then kid. Never too late.

26 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

sinker is the new HUAD. taking on multiple posters at once

What the fukk is a HUAD?

I got a date with one poster. I'll make a second if and when a certain individual requires it. That's just based on free money not ill will.

The rest of it just for short term hoots. I think most posters with blood flow to their cranium just skip my posts, they got me figured out. The few guys I'm cordial with I very much respect, older guys who seen some real shit and dealt it out.

Chitty is a dead genre, no new blood. All re runs now. Not exactly the kinda thing one takes to heart.

On 6/23/2023 at 2:06 PM, Bigrunner said:

Doesn't make much sense.  Trump is an extreme flight risk. Why wasn't his passport taken away? The DOJ is bending over backwards to treat Donny with kids gloves.  

I think he'll escape to Saudi Arabia.  Or some other Middle East country like Qatar or Oman. Russia a possibility. 

Did the Trump escaped yet? 

What a stupid fvck! 

:mutley

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread