• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who would run their yap at me offering !0k for one lousy hoop. And then write this.

A complete fukkin fool.

giving up 6" and a mile and a half of reach to a much better athlete who played hoops for 3 decades in gyms where he wouldn't see the court.

Send the cash. Or play it out. You're gonna get beat down embarrassed or both.  I chose you out of the thousands of posters I've interacted with, to back up your bullshit. The one and only person who gets to prove he can shit talk Sinker vis a vis.

My trip is free, I'm gonna make 10k in 30 sec then I gonna walk around town palming a Wilson Jet in one hand and this little idiots head in another

"Same here in baseball and basketball.  I would have played anyone on here 1-on-1 15-20 years ago and probably be giving up 4+ inches in height.

Today?  No chance.  Quickness gone, ball skills gone, vertical gone, cardio gone, jumper gone.  Basketball is like golf.  Takes a lot of practice just maintain your game."

that's the shit talkin kid?

pretty imposing.

calf muscles of a fukkin canary. Slow footed

Gimme the pill at the time line, I'll just back you down to a hash, drop step and done. Lean on you for 4 minutes just for fun

You can't block anything I throw up, my ballhandling skills are probably just a wee bit better than yours, I shoot with either hand, It looks like you giving away 6-8 inches, 80 pounds, a bunch of hand speed and 200 lbs of balls.

At this point your 10k is completely free money. I'm really sorry kid but you got no business even bein on the court with me at all. You are gonna get completely embarrassed and probably hurt.

All on cam. For your peers to see.

you fukked up kid, only thing left to see is how you handle it

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

We can also run a side bet that you can't beat the 42 of 50 that I shot in that video from the line.

An uninterrupted video of 50 free throws in a row is all it takes.  Posted within 3 days.

Shit.  I'll even give you a $200 free play on that.

And if you win, it goes to pay off your debt at EOG.

i'm good with your 10k.

I'm a thirty year street/rec baller. Real hoops.

Crips don't mean shit.

one bucket 

against a little white rat.

A long way from stickin Earl Cureton and Walker D

but its free.

why do kids think they don't gotta own their own stooopidity.

Clown talked himself into believing I am phony. What the fukk goes on here and who the fukk are you that someone need to lie to you.

I'm the realest fukker ever posted.

Anyone wanna pay 10k to see my charts?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread