Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Hey, stupid.  We're not playing a league game.  It's fucking street ball.  Normal fucking street ball, you dumb fucking cvnt.

Go ahead and take those charges though!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

JFC.

How is it possible that anyone is as dumb as this fucking moron?

LOL

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The lies just keep coming.  LOL.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Hey, stupid.  We're not playing a league game.  It's fucking street ball.  Normal fucking street ball, you dumb fucking cvnt.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA.

How is it possible that anyone is as dumb as this fucking moron?

hey kid you can make up any rules you want. I'ma get in your way and you're gonna fall down. If you get up I"ll do it again. Since there are no rules I might do it a third time. Call it, don't call it fukk I care. You wanna play no rules fukk that's right up my alley.

I grab your !0 k and then we can double up on straights. I'll kick your fukkin teeth in and give you back your money. Everyone wins.

Someone in US wanna hold my 10 k? 

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

the chick near the wall taller than this pigeon toed chubby kid.

thinks crips mean sum shit in 21

never played open street

look like my fukkin paper boy. Chubby little twat got at least 5% higher bodyfat % than I do and absolutely no muscle at all

7 minutes ago, Sinker said:

can't take a charge pretty much mean I just run the kid over I guess. Not sure how that works but I'm down

Of course you don't know how it works.

You've never played ball in your life.

And you're never coming here anyway, but I sure wish you were actually dumb enough to show up.

Huff and puff.

22 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Of course you don't know how it works.

You've never played ball in your life.

And you're never coming here anyway, but I sure wish you were actually dumb enough to show up.

Huff and puff.

Already been confirmed for my spot in a metallurgy seminar. Two modules 24 hrs each. One in fall one in spring. I can't get a licence for my shop, nor insurance without it. I'll see you in fall, really not much more to discuss, you'll figure it out the instant you see me.

You do this shit to a lotta folks and it's very apparent you've never been called.

the pigeon toed pillsbury dough child -18.5 -200

Sinker NL

JF can hang a number on who is a no show full of excuses

22 minutes ago, Sinker said:

Already been confirmed for my spot in a metallurgy seminar. Two modules 24 hrs each. One in fall one in spring. I can't get a licence for my shop, nor insurance without it. I'll see you in fall, really not much more to discuss, you'll figure it out the instant you see me.

You do this shit to a lotta folks and it's very apparent you've never been called.

the pigeon toed pillsbury dough child -18.5 -200

Sinker NL

JF can hang a number on who is a no show full of excuses

Uh huh.  You've got so much credibility.  LOL.

I don't "this shit" to anyone.  You idiots do it to yourselves.

And you'll be a no-show just like last time YOU tried "this shit".

You set the line not me. This shit is all yours and I sincerely appreciate it.

Who in the fukk wouldn't take a free 10k?

If you got any more fun rules like free charging toss them in.  I'ma just run you over now you ain't stoppin anyone my size without being able to call a charge. Fuck I'd be the second biggest LB on the damn Raiders and now you can't call shit.

Keep talkin I'm done thanks for that lonely kid vid was one of the better laughs I've had here.

I'll be in touch

IAG would you hold my cash I can't get that amount across the border. I would send a week in advance of this stupidity.

6 minutes ago, Sinker said:

You set the line not me. This shit is all yours and I sincerely appreciate it.

Who in the fukk wouldn't take a free 10k?

If you got any more fun rules like free charging toss them in.  I'ma just run you over now you ain't stoppin anyone my size without being able to call a charge. Fuck I'd be the second biggest LB on the damn Raiders and now you can't call shit.

Keep talkin I'm done thanks for that lonely kid vid was one of the better laughs I've had here.

I'll be in touch

IAG would you hold my cash I can't get that amount across the border. I would send a week in advance of this stupidity.

Did you forget you have to dribble?  LOL.

Good luck with that.

I set the line two years ago.  You don't even know street ball rules, but keep pretending you even have $200 to pay your debts.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Did you forget you have to dribble?  LOL.

Good luck with that.

I set the line two years ago.  But keep pretending you even have $200 to pay your debts.

Yeah kid I seem to remember dribbling is pretty clutch in getting to the baseline an blocks. That's only gonna require me to keep my 230 lb. carcass between you and the ball. I'm set, either hand. I'll just drop a forearm on you, drop step left or right, jump into you and lay it in. 

or a pull up, a jump hook, whatever. They'll all be open shots, I'm getting at min a free foot between height and vertical.

one bucket

and then the fun starts.

I am out of the loop. What did Joe Biden do to get impeached and how in the fukk does that little prostitute chic think she has any unilateral support. Her own people hold her in little regard.

Biden hasn't done anything at all. Good, bad or indifferent. A total net zero. Might as well impeach a dead guy.

The little sloot just strikin a damn pose and pissin in the pool.

She should head back to Craigslist and leave governance to those without personal odor issues.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread