TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

7 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Thanks for the chuckle.  At least you tried.  More than any other liberal could produce.  So are New Mexico, Texas and Mexico upset because of all the great new jobs he is creating?  And this plan for COVID?  I heard him say there is really nothing that can be done.  Did I miss hear him?  

I'd respond to the rest but Ive got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.  Lets talk again in 6 months.

This is why its worthless to actually try and have an intellectual conversation with you people. So why try? 

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

This is why its worthless to actually try and have an intellectual conversation with you people. So why try? 

you lose me at "you people".  You haven't had an intellectual conversation about Biden unless I missed it. All I've seen from you is Trump bad, Biden good.  Its really embarrassing.

9 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

you lose me at "you people".  You haven't had an intellectual conversation about Biden unless I missed it. All I've seen from you is Trump bad, Biden good.  Its really embarrassing.

LIBS cant think for themselves. They have to be told what to think.   Sharp pretends he cant discuss the issues with "you people" as deflection. He has no idea other than Trump is bad, he literally said as much to me when I questioned him on a couple issues (men in female locker rooms and invading syria) a few days ago and his response was

canvas.thumb.png.83db1ddecda642b400086e37e07bae87.png

2 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Exactly because its useless. You got a list of stuff he did including open healthcare back up to hundreds of thousands of low income people who really need it esp in states that were behind of adopting the ACA.  He has put together a plan for vaccine distribution since it was poorly put together by those before him and drastically underperforming. In a week he has upped the amount of vaccine per state by 16% and that will be increasing even more in a short time. 

None of that should be considered a bad thing or shortcoming by anyone with common sense. Why in world would any of that be a bad thing? And he just stepped in to the job barely gotten his feet wet. 

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LIBS cant think for themselves. They have to be told what to think.   Sharp pretends he cant discuss the issues with "you people" as deflection. He has no idea other than Trump is bad, he literally said as much to me when I questioned him on a couple issues (men in female locker rooms and invading syria) a few days ago and his response was

canvas.thumb.png.83db1ddecda642b400086e37e07bae87.png

And you can?  Your reply to everything is a Leo pic.

Sharp is obviously making fun of your mouthshits and you're too dumb to realize it.

13 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Exactly because its useless. You got a list of stuff he did including open healthcare back up to hundreds of thousands of low income people who really need it esp in states that were behind of adopting the ACA.  He has put together a plan for vaccine distribution since it was poorly put together by those before him and drastically underperforming. In a week he has upped the amount of vaccine per state by 16% and that will be increasing even more in a short time. 

None of that should be considered a bad thing or shortcoming by anyone with common sense. Why in world would any of that be a bad thing? And he just stepped in to the job barely gotten his feet wet. 

so by opening up the ACA it allows people to enroll anytime which will allow them to wait to purchase until something happens.  Can you imagine if car insurance worked that way? Come and get it after you have the wreck. Would be the end of auto insurance.  No difference with health care except the government is writing checks to cover it with money they don't have.   Everyone has had access to the ACA, not sure where you get states that were behind in adopting it.  Can you give me an example?There is a yearly enrollment period where you decide if you want it.  You also get special enrollment periods if you have a life change (move, lose job, lose other credible coverage).  Why do we need to reopen it again?  So the insurance companies can go broke?

Vaccine rates were going up every week since rollout and will continue.  Not sure what he did exactly to "up the amount". Was he driving a truck with the vaccine?  I have no problem giving him credit when I see something that he does for the average American.  All I have seen so far is a lot of people losing jobs and being told to learn how to make solar panels.

For every action, their will be a reaction.  Do you know how many products are made with petroleum products?  Between that, $15 minimum wage he is really hurting the middle class.  The same group he claims to be helping.  Its simple economics.

3 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

so by opening up the ACA it allows people to enroll anytime which will allow them to wait to purchase until something happens.  Can you imagine if car insurance worked that way? Come and get it after you have the wreck. Would be the end of auto insurance.  No difference with health care except the government is writing checks to cover it with money they don't have.   Everyone has had access to the ACA, not sure where you get states that were behind in adopting it.  Can you give me an example?There is a yearly enrollment period where you decide if you want it.  You also get special enrollment periods if you have a life change (move, lose job, lose other credible coverage).  Why do we need to reopen it again?  So the insurance companies can go broke?

Vaccine rates were going up every week since rollout and will continue.  Not sure what he did exactly to "up the amount". Was he driving a truck with the vaccine?  I have no problem giving him credit when I see something that he does for the average American.  All I have seen so far is a lot of people losing jobs and being told to learn how to make solar panels.

For every action, their will be a reaction.  Do you know how many products are made with petroleum products?  Between that, $15 minimum wage he is really hurting the middle class.  The same group he claims to be helping.  Its simple economics.

Fact is you don't want to give him credit and you won't no matter what. Re-opening the ACA now will give many still without health insurance a chance to get it and if that 50-500-5000-50000-500000 people its X number of people now insured which is better for everyone. The previous admin made it harder for the ACA to reach those who were eligible by letting them know the markets were open and that they had options esp in states that had recently adopted the ACA, so sure they had open enrollment but thousands and thousands of people who are elig were not able to get it within that time frame many of which simply weren't aware. So now lets make sure we get as many of them covered as we can now. Why would anyone not want someone else to not have healthcare no matter the way? That's common fucking decency, no? 

I know how many things are made with Petroleum products and that's exactly why we have to keep adapting and changing because having that many products made from it isn't a positive its a negative. I don't want anyone to lose a job but things are changing and we have to be willing to change with it to make sure those ahead of us have as bright a future. It's not like he shut down the entire Petroleum world lol gimme a fucking break.

And he upped the amount of Vaccine per state by 16% and no amounts were not "going up" every week. In Louisiana they do a weekly Covid update and like many states we were losing ground on vaccine supplies getting less weekly for consecutive weeks. In fact most states were getting only a % of what the previous admins plan said they would get. So yeah his Pandemic team are doing a good job. We now have better plans in place to try and hopefully end Covid. Is that not a good thing?

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Dipshit check their weekly chart. It was run up by the Reddit crew. The dip back down today was due to that run up 

I know what is going on with the stock dummy , dont you understand what i said about realities colliding.

The stock was not helped by tossing out my pillow that is a fact.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread