Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

so by opening up the ACA it allows people to enroll anytime which will allow them to wait to purchase until something happens.  Can you imagine if car insurance worked that way? Come and get it after you have the wreck. Would be the end of auto insurance.  No difference with health care except the government is writing checks to cover it with money they don't have.   Everyone has had access to the ACA, not sure where you get states that were behind in adopting it.  Can you give me an example?There is a yearly enrollment period where you decide if you want it.  You also get special enrollment periods if you have a life change (move, lose job, lose other credible coverage).  Why do we need to reopen it again?  So the insurance companies can go broke?

Vaccine rates were going up every week since rollout and will continue.  Not sure what he did exactly to "up the amount". Was he driving a truck with the vaccine?  I have no problem giving him credit when I see something that he does for the average American.  All I have seen so far is a lot of people losing jobs and being told to learn how to make solar panels.

For every action, their will be a reaction.  Do you know how many products are made with petroleum products?  Between that, $15 minimum wage he is really hurting the middle class.  The same group he claims to be helping.  Its simple economics.

Also for the record I don't agree with everything Biden did or will do blindly. This equality stuff with lettings transgender play women's sports etc well its just ridiculous and that is over the line for me. I am all for fair treatment etc but that just isn't right and its an extremists view. 

I def don't agree with climate goals when it comes to extremists like AOC, it is way too much way too fast. We want to protect the environment and take steps to get better but we cannot let this get out of control either. We still need Oil and the jobs that come with that (I live in Louisiana I have lots of friends and family who work in the Oil and Gas Industry) so while I agree we need to do more we cannot jump off a damn cliff w/ it and leave those people completely out to dry.  So Biden needs to be careful and not let those way way way left influence him into trying to bite off more then we should there. We need progress but just slow and steady not lets cut off everything tomorrow kind of thing.

I also think we need to be more careful when it comes to immigration and we can't just jump off a cliff there either and leave it all wide open flapping in the wind. We don't need to cut off the ability for people looking for a better life to come here but at the same time we need immigration reform done in a sensible way. Extremists on both sides want to go out of bounds with this at least from my point of view, I am sure somewhere in the middle is prob where we need to be. Again Biden has to be careful here not to let the extremists on our side push him into doing something unsafe. 

I do agree with you on many points in both your posts.  Problem is both sides want to take it to the extreme.  Ive always felt dems think with their heart while reps think with their wallets.  Neither is wrong, but you need balance.  The more extreme left or right you go, the worse it is. We really need a balance and someone in the middle.  Problem is that doesn't sell tickets.  So for decades its been like a pendulum on a clock.  When we swing too far one way the pendulum swings back the other way.  The problem is this pendulum keeps swinging out further and further.  We have allowed politicians to get too powerful and rich.  It bothers me that nobody on the left cares about the laptop/money etc.  Like its just the price of doing business.  The cancel culture is the norm and is very dangerous.  The most dangerous thing in this country is the media though because they control the narrative.  You really can't get a middle of the road honest report anymore.  Again, it doesn't sell tickets.  And each side watches their channels/blog/reports and the divide keeps getting bigger.  I can't imagine what its going to be like in 10 or 20 years.

Thank you for being honest about the things you don't like.  I was starting to believe that nobody on the left cared about those things.  We are becoming like the media where we only report on the things that reaffirm our beliefs.  Im guilty of this too.

50 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Also for the record I don't agree with everything Biden did or will do blindly. This equality stuff with lettings transgender play women's sports etc well its just ridiculous and that is over the line for me. I am all for fair treatment etc but that just isn't right and its an extremists view. 

I def don't agree with climate goals when it comes to extremists like AOC, it is way too much way too fast. We want to protect the environment and take steps to get better but we cannot let this get out of control either. We still need Oil and the jobs that come with that (I live in Louisiana I have lots of friends and family who work in the Oil and Gas Industry) so while I agree we need to do more we cannot jump off a damn cliff w/ it and leave those people completely out to dry.  So Biden needs to be careful and not let those way way way left influence him into trying to bite off more then we should there. We need progress but just slow and steady not lets cut off everything tomorrow kind of thing.

I also think we need to be more careful when it comes to immigration and we can't just jump off a cliff there either and leave it all wide open flapping in the wind. We don't need to cut off the ability for people looking for a better life to come here but at the same time we need immigration reform done in a sensible way. Extremists on both sides want to go out of bounds with this at least from my point of view, I am sure somewhere in the middle is prob where we need to be. Again Biden has to be careful here not to let the extremists on our side push him into doing something unsafe. 

Okay then, sounds reasonable

18 minutes ago, ajt said:

That wasn't a reply for you, but another non-answer from the resident QAnon methhead.

Dont know what Qanon is and neither do my conservative friends. I have never mentioned it in person or on the internet other than in responding to LIBS who keep bringing it up.    The left seems to talk about this thing more than anyone I know.

Meth...okay whatever you say Ill play along for fun as a forum gag but for the record never smoked meth or crack:dancing

2 hours ago, ajt said:

Biden is as middle of the road as you're going to get.  GOP didn't start caring about fiscal responsibility again until Biden was elected.  What is it about Biden that you think has been taken to the extreme?

Look you are not that bright so you will likely not catch on till it too late. MSM is making you dumber by the day, not even an insult just a fact.

But if you think that middle of the road means signing over 30 eo's and cutting over 50k jobs in your first week then I guess it doesnt matter what he does from here on out, you will consider it normal. If this is not exteme then you must have stolen my meth pipe and are smoking all the good shit.

His job/ His handlers are in the process of crushing the ecomomy as fast as they can, that is their goal. Get people dependent on the govt as quickly as possible.

Joe is NOT trying to help Americans , he is following the orders of his Globalist overlords. You cant honestly think this senile old man is controlling all these decisions, he does not even know what is going on much of the time.

I still have hope that you and others realize it before it is too late. It is not right vs left, it is Americans vs Globalits.

Serious Biden supporter question... the guy bashed Trump for letting people die from COVID then he says thousands will die and there’s nothing we can do? Wtf

Then Dems pounded Repubs for not getting stimulus checks out quick enough or enough $, Biden has sat on his ass and passed 42 order while his contingent is still waiting on their $1,400 

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Maybe in the matrix you live in it doesnt  hurt them but in the real world it  does hurt them.... we just wont be able to tell exactly how much until things are normalized.

BBB is one of the shorted stocks involved in this latest turmoil, tossing the pillow may or may not hurt their sales, but their current stock price has nothing to do with it.

1 hour ago, Deemer said:

Serious Biden supporter question... the guy bashed Trump for letting people die from COVID then he says thousands will die and there’s nothing we can do? Wtf

Then Dems pounded Repubs for not getting stimulus checks out quick enough or enough $, Biden has sat on his ass and passed 42 order while his contingent is still waiting on their $1,400 

Enough vaccines have been purchased to cover all Americans and state governors now know how much to expect and when.  There was no distribution plan when he took office.  It wasn’t ever going to just disappear.

Ssnate Republicans are holding up the stimulus (surprise) and Biden is trying to be bipartisan. They’ll move forward without them if GOP doesn’t want to work with them.

And no, a living wage is not “extreme”.

5 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Look you are not that bright so you will likely not catch on till it too late. MSM is making you dumber by the day, not even an insult just a fact.

But if you think that middle of the road means signing over 30 eo's and cutting over 50k jobs in your first week then I guess it doesnt matter what he does from here on out, you will consider it normal. If this is not exteme then you must have stolen my meth pipe and are smoking all the good shit.

His job/ His handlers are in the process of crushing the ecomomy as fast as they can, that is their goal. Get people dependent on the govt as quickly as possible.

Joe is NOT trying to help Americans , he is following the orders of his Globalist overlords. You cant honestly think this senile old man is controlling all these decisions, he does not even know what is going on much of the time.

I still have hope that you and others realize it before it is too late. It is not right vs left, it is Americans vs Globalits.

✔️

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread