Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Strange I covered a couple of those points in my censored threads and you had a problem with it but when YOU bring it up then its interesting.

Didnt realize you were a lib bro?

i never had a problem with anything you've posted, some of it is pretty good

the problem i had was 30 new threads a day by you and el chapo that just turned into arguments

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

i never had a problem with anything you've posted, some of it is pretty good

the problem i had was 30 new threads a day by you and el chapo that just turned into arguments

Then you are easily influenced like the rest of them MSM sheep becasue the BOT was arguing with ME, not the other way around

Also my record number of new threads started in a day is not even 10, not not sure why the need for hyperbole.

Ok whatever:cheers

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Publishes Statement Addressing the Mob That’s Trying to ‘Take Her Out’

Well what do you know the LIBS have lied AGAIN about what really happened , Im looking at you Cori Bush who led the hatefilled mob that broke into the McCloeskys property and threatened them last year.

Green has video of the truth

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-publishes-statement-addressing-mob-trying-take/

Trump is a fuckin asshat - I do not regret either of my votes for him, but 100% would not vote for him if he ran again. But that being said...

President Harris and Joe Biden are corruption incarnate.

They are so much worse than Trump's petty egotistical bullshit. It shocks me that people cannot see that. These fucks use their office to extract money from corporate interests, at the expense of all of us. Then they sell us out at every turn, because in order to continue laundering money by charging "speaking fees" and putting your crackhead kids on boards, the status quo MUST be preserved. That means bailouts. That means surveillance. That means censorship.

The Biden family is the poster child for this shit. Liberals are not competent or moral. It's just the branding. And the best thing Trump did was to expose that.

7 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Trump is a fuckin asshat - I do not regret either of my votes for him, but 100% would not vote for him if he ran again. But that being said...

President Harris and Joe Biden are corruption incarnate.

They are so much worse than Trump's petty egotistical bullshit. It shocks me that people cannot see that. These fucks use their office to extract money from corporate interests, at the expense of all of us. Then they sell us out at every turn, because in order to continue laundering money by charging "speaking fees" and putting your crackhead kids on boards, the status quo MUST be preserved. That means bailouts. That means surveillance. That means censorship.

The Biden family is the poster child for this shit. Liberals are not competent or moral. It's just the branding. And the best thing Trump did was to expose that.

sounds fair enough

This one is quite incredible given the corrupt nature the judiciary has displayed up to this point involving election matters.

But Judge overturns a house seat in Congress in favor of GOP candidate that was victim of "irregularities"

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=8K3TTWfDQZGWhyQMKA/UWQ==

Original story when they crooked DEMS first tried to pull off the steal

https://patriotnewsfeed.com/rigged-democrat-judge-is-trying-to-steal-house-seat-from-republican/

Then the shit went to court and the truth came out.

Same kind of shit happened all over the country and the other side just denies it. At least this time an honest judge looked at the actual evidence and came to the right conclusion.

21 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

RIP TFG

It was a good run while it lasted

I wonder what my stalkers are going to do with their lives when they cant follow me around and respond to my posts:scratch

This place went from LIBERAL speech to a LIBERAL Cesspool real fast. Kind of a mircrocosm of where the country is headed:bulb

You've said that dozens of times, why dont you try to make real posts instead of just whining.

Just now, mikeman said:

You've said that dozens of times, why dont you try to make real posts instead of just whining.

Why dont you make real posts instead of stalking?

REal posts haha....like Fishhead has a drinking problem or ATTN fishhead or Is this true?

I might say it a dozen more times for ya!!!

TGF is dead it was a good run while it lasted though

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Why dont you make real posts instead of stalking?

REal posts haha....like Fishhead has a drinking problem or ATTN fishhead or Is this true?

I might say it a dozen more times for ya!!!

TGF is dead it was a good run while it lasted though

Touchy isn't a good look sir.

Time to toughen up!

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Oh BTW DR. In case you havent noticed I have made quite a few

legit posts and they have been censored.:doh

But mentioning the censorship is crying....lol

Do you really think they should just let you clutter up the main page with thread after thread of the same crap? I dont know what they removed/moved around, but you are the main poster here, you have not been censored. :laugh

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread