• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see Trump finally made a statement yesterday, was it about how Biden is dismantling his accomplishments, opening the borders, or even the situation in TX? Nope. It was about the supreme court turning down his attempt to block his tax returns from being revealed.  It's almost like his main priority is himself? :scratch

If I didnt know better I would think Mike is posting a gunpoint becuase he has been making shitty take after shitty take ever since he blew Hines Fraud away about a week ago.

Maybe it started when he realized his poor decision in the NFL contest likely cost him a win.

Maybe Hines got the best of him in a roundabout way as trying to debate a certified commie traitor MSM sheep has cost Mike some brain cells:dunno.

Trump's statement was about the tax decision so no need to talk about that other stuff here.

Less we also forget that the persecution against Trump is really about persecution of his supporters:bulb

canvas.png

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

If I didnt know better I would think Mike is posting a gunpoint becuase he has been making shitty take after shitty take ever since he blew Hines Fraud away about a week ago.

Maybe it started when he realized his poor decision in the NFL contest likely cost him a win.

Maybe Hines got the best of him in a roundabout way as trying to debate a certified commie traitor MSM sheep has cost Mike some brain cells:dunno.

Trump's statement was about the tax decision so no need to talk about that other stuff here.

Less we also forget that the persecution against Trump is really about persecution of his supporters:bulb

canvas.png

I still wish he was president, but lets face it he's the most self absorbed person in history. A character flaw that cost him a second term.

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL

I'm sure they will just drop these channels and deal with half their customers canceling

Unlike Twitter and Fuckbook they don't have a monopoly.

29 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Poll in FEb shows only 4 percent of Trump Supporters had a favorable view of Q

and 43 percent had not ever heard of it!! The rest were mostly unfavorable views 31 percent while about 21 percent were undecided.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/trump-supporter-qanon-poll/

You are one dumb motherfucker!!!!

54 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Poll in FEb shows only 4 percent of Trump Supporters had a favorable view of Q

and 43 percent had not ever heard of it!! The rest were mostly unfavorable views 31 percent while about 21 percent were undecided.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/trump-supporter-qanon-poll/

I'm rather into politics and I had no idea what they were until i asked some questions here a couple weeks back.  I had heard the term but had no idea it was supposed to be some Mystery insider spewing secrets.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm rather into politics and I had no idea what they were until i asked some questions here a couple weeks back.  I had heard the term but had no idea it was supposed to be some Mystery insider spewing secrets.

That is exactly why I researched it in a recently censored thread, LIBS on here kept bringing it up. You can be sure the sheep libs at TGF have no idea what it is about either, they are just doing the ususal parroting without research.

It is supposedly a debunked and disproven conspiracy theory and yet the left still talked about more than the right.

When they try this hard to tell you how something isnt real that is a surefire sign that MAYBE it is real:bulb

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread