Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, mikeman said:

Nope, dont see any deep meanings, that's why i asked you.

Nope nothing wrong with the military who have very specific rules, protocols and structures in place to break them out of no where for a bonafide President of the US

Makes perferctly good sense why

They performed a "hollywood" staged inaguration....the shit was not live and the source videos and photos make that clear ..look it the fuk up and prepared to be shocked.

Troops turned their backs to Biden

Biden did not get on the real AF1 for nearly a month

The Marine who is always guarding the door when the President is workng in WH was not there for Biden

They transport Biden in dirty vehicles,

They perform a "21" gun salute using the same protocol they would use for a foreign dignatary. I would post video but figure all the truth deniers have already seen it and think it is perferctly normal.

....that is just 6 things, there are plenty more.

The morons will poo poo on all this 100 percent verifiable info yet they wont be able able to explain a single one of these actions. If you can then please do so.

This is why I keep saying that everything is not what it appears to be.:bulb

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I hadn't heard that the secret service is dissing biden by driving him around in mud soaked dirty cars, I'll have to watch for that. :laugh

I would not go so far as to call them mud soaked. This is a very minor thing in itself but it is a signal of things not being right.

There are other car related anomalies, I dont post about them because they are minor and dont really prove anything other than things are off .Can you imagine them trying to pick up Trump in a dirty vehicle, he would not tolerate that shit .

You guys are watching a show and they are being lazy about certain aspects,,,you know how you see poor editing in movies(remember the coffee cup from game of thrones)  The inauguration scene was really poorly done as characters were changing positions from camera shot to camera shot, it was so bad they are basically saying "you sheep fucks are too stupid to notice and those that do we will just gaslight and ridicule you into not trusting your own eyes"

44 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Covid numbers going down, 1400 checks on the way, things are going great!

Right now covid cases are stable, it's unsure what the reason is, I know they're still pushing heavy testing which is not good - for instance in MN they want every student and their families to get tested every 2 weeks, all that'll do is result in more cases and more fear.

However hospitalizations and especially ICU beds are still dropping fast as large numbers of the vulnerable old people get vaccinated - so that's great, except the stubbornly high numbers of cases will allow the fear mongers to keep it up. The solution is to phase out testing in large numbers, go back to what is reasonable - if you have symptoms and think you might be getting sick you go to the dr and they'll do their thing.

It is ALL about the cycle rates. This is by far the main reason the numbers has dropped so dramatically

Imagine being a state trooper in charge of catching speeders who went over 65 but your radar gun was calibrated to go off if a person went over 45, you could write a shit ton of tickets..

Guess what the WHO admitted on JAN 21, 2021..you know  right after Pedo Joe takes office

WHO Admits High-Cycle PCR Tests Responsible for COVID False Positives – Get Ready for Joe Biden to Earn Credit for Ending Pandemic

Here are a couple sources of detailed info

https://thecoloradoherald.com/2021/who-lowers-pcr-cycle-count-causing-less-positives-on-the-day-biden-becomes-president/

https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/21/who-admits-high-cycle-pcr-tests-responsible-for-covid-false-positives-get-ready-for-joe-biden-to-earn-credit-for-ending-pandemic/

They new this way back when but purposely kept the cycle rate high to keep the scam going

from Sept 2020

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/09/coronavirus-cases-plummet-when-pcr-tests-are-adjusted/

North dakota hit a new low of 21 people hospitalized today, down 94% from their peak(334) in mid Nov, their positivity % is down to the 2% range. They've also vaccinated around 25% of their eligible population, to go with approx 50% natural immunity.

It looks like they are the first state to achieve herd immunity.

This should be all over the news, letting people know that it's almost over would be a great thing.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread