Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is why dumb lib MSM sheep will ALWAYS be dumb ass lib sheep.

They love to quote fake news headlines and present them as fact.

This is how the motion to dismiss REALLY reads

Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support Defendants’ position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process.

Can you idiots even understand the difference....shit do you even care?

But the Dumb libs like Joey, iag, zz, sharp,ajt and more cant help but spew the nonsense of their fake news gods over and over again. But what can you do when these jokers revel in their ignorance.:scratch

There is nothing more satisfying than dummies telling you how wrong you are because that only means they are telling you how RIGHT you really are.

Dominion will not get  shit from this false lawsuit, it is all smoke and mirrors and a desperate attempt to shift focus in the companies overwhelming history of election fraud and software deceit.

You’ve never been right about one thing, you stupid motherfucker. Maybe you can tell us again how “we’ll all see soon”. It’s been 2 years and we haven’t seen shit. 

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

They gotta love you sheep..fall for the same BS time and time again.

1. Make dishonest yet scandalous headline

2. Modify what the actor has said, may'be even put words in their mouth

3. Attack and defame the actor

4. Discuss an indirect issue and link the actor to it

5. Repeat ad nauseum.

You must admit the kracken stuff was all nonsense. Was there massive fraud, yes, did trump win - we dont know, but there was no kracken.

Just now, mikeman said:

You must admit the kracken stuff was all nonsense. Was there massive fraud, yes, did trump win - we dont know, but there was no kracken.

Raise the retard hyped the kracken for months. Lol. What an absolute moron. Literally NOTHING came of it. Nothing. Other than Lin, Sid, and Rudy becoming the laugh stock of the legal profession. 

17 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Aint that a coincidence

Giant Evergreen ship with call letters H3Rc blocking all the shipping lanes in Suez Canal

Re82pUX0.png

Are you saying they wont be able to spin it around?

I remember coming home in a snowstorm one time, i tried to get a running start to get into the garage but didn't make it,  I ended up going back and forth and each time i got more sideways, by the time I gave up my car was completely sideways.

58 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You all think this was some kind of accident ...lol:laugh

Yeah right , this particular ship just happens to turn sideways in a straight canal because of weather...was it the same wind that knocked Biden down 3 times?

I think I read a sandstorm came up, so it was a combo of reduced visibility and the wind - what's wrong with that? Not everything is a conspiracy raise...it really isn't.

So lets see, the visibility dropped to almost nothing and it was very windy, so it drifted right and the Bow(the front) hit the sand, then all the momentum of the ship(it had to go somewhere) caused the rest of it to swing around sideways and it got stuck.

I'd go with that before i believe there's some deep state plot to block the suez canal for 24 hours. :laugh

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?