• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hold on to your hat and get ready for layoffs, hiring freezes, and price hikes. Tax hikes.......in the middle of an economic crisis with unemployment still over 6%. Real smart move.

I bet everyone who voted for him is so excited. Hotel rooms for illegals and nothing for our homeless. Tons of people losing their jobs. Foreign countries laughing at us. What a guy. Never thinks of Americans. He is a joke.

4 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Once again all big business will be moving manufacturing out of the USA . Trump brings the jobs back. biden ships them out with the high corporate tax increases to pay for his lib agenda to give illegals more rights the our own citizens .. We are fkd 

Really fuking pisses me off 

5 minutes ago, sleepy said:

No

It can only be used once a year

It will be voted down

Reconciliation may be used once each fiscal year, but because Congress did not pass a budget resolution for the current fiscal year, they will have two fiscal years' budgets available to them this calendar year, making two reconciliation packages likely. We expect this first reconciliation package (FY 2021), which is expected to focus on COVID-19 relief, to be followed by a second reconciliation package (FY 2022) later in the year that would involve significant tax changes, infrastructure and climate spending, and a general economic stimulus.

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

No

It can only be used once a year

It will be voted down

I think it can be used twice a yr.

I see those envelopes those illegals are being given have $2500 cash in them, jesus christ, Biden is doing everything he can to destroy the country. What do you think will happen when word gets back to those still in central america that not only can you get in, but they give you a years salary?

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think it can be used twice a yr.

I see those envelopes those illegals are being given have $2500 cash in them, jesus christ, Biden is doing everything he can to destroy the country. What do you think will happen when word gets back to those still in central america that not only can you get in, but they give you a years salary?

AXL likes this sonofabitch 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?