Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Friendly reminder that today is 11 April 2021 and Donald J Trump is still the greatest President of our Lifetime who

won the last election by a landslide until Pedo  Joe and his Cabal of Cheats used every trick in the book to steal the Presidency from the American people.

trump new webs.jpg

Biden won fair and square, you stupid fukk...

Why are you still parroting ignorant mouthshits, you fukkin' moron?

You still haven't gotten the memo that Trump lost?

Get a clue, fukkhead...

2+2 DOES NOT = 5

tenor.gif

17 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Friendly reminder that today is 11 April 2021 and Donald J Trump is still the greatest President of our Lifetime who

won the last election by a landslide until Pedo  Joe and his Cabal of Cheats used every trick in the book to steal the Presidency from the American people.

trump new webs.jpg

Thanks for sharing this elegant photo

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Merlin you don’t see the way the knives are set up??? How closed are your eyes to the matrix to not see the flower arrangement over trumps left shoulder??? Clear indication of an eminent war against the deep state !!!! Just wait !! 

Ahh, the knives, I see, what do the forks mean? The empty chairs must symbolize all the rino republicans that will be thrown out of congress?

It's becoming quite clear.

for a dummy in the matrix BLM Joey is actually on to something.

Hell I have already dropped enough clues in my last 2 or 3 posts previous to that one . It all has to do with the Law of War manual

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD Law of War Manual - June 2015 Updated Dec 2016.pdf?ver=2016-12-13-172036-190

BTW we are already in a war with the Deep State,CCP and more.:bulb Just cuz you arent seeing large gunfire doesnt mean that nothing is going down.

Big things are happening damn near every day but you are not seeing it....in a way I cant blame you becuase your MSM gods are not SHOWING it, so how could you know.......

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

for a dummy in the matrix BLM Joey is actually on to something.

Hell I have already dropped enough clues in my last 2 or 3 posts previous to that one . It all has to do with the Law of War manual

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD Law of War Manual - June 2015 Updated Dec 2016.pdf?ver=2016-12-13-172036-190

BTW we are already in a war with the Deep State,CCP and more.:bulb Just cuz you arent seeing large gunfire doesnt mean that nothing is going down.

Big things are happening damn near every day but you are not seeing it....in a way I cant blame you becuase your MSM gods are not SHOWING it, so how could you know.......

I have news for you, I'll read your silly posts (because i find you amusing), but I'm not going to stare at a perfectly normal picture looking for deeper meanings. :deemer

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?