TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Look it da fuk up!!!!!:dancing I know you are just trolling me but I actually DID tell you what was up with that picture.  :bulb

I can also tell you this, and this is the main reason that I believe there is truth in Q....Trump makes Q comms and references ALL THE TIME and has NEVER refuted its existence or told people it was BS....So if the whole thing is bogus then Trump is in on it.

I dont recall where you told us exactly what was in the pic, what post did you do that in?

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont recall where you told us exactly what was in the pic, what post did you do that in?

DOD Law of war manual, section 11.4. Linked the manual twice and posted the excerpt from that section once.✔️

In addition I gave you the circumstances when a  3 cannon/21 gun salute with long pause between fires  protocol  is used a few posts before that one.

31 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

DOD Law of war manual, section 11.4. Linked the manual twice and posted the excerpt from that section once.✔️

In addition I gave you the circumstances when a  3 cannon/21 gun salute with long pause between fires  protocol  is used a few posts before that one.

what does the gun salute have to do with trumps table setting? :scratch

As far as the law of war manual, yea, I'm really going to read that. :doh

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ok you are good, I keep thinking you want a real answer when your goal is simply to troll me....got me again.

Listen pal, you put out a pic of trump and some kid(grandson?) sitting at a table - then you spewed out all kinds of nonsense about hidden messages.

I'm not trolling you, i'm responding, I've asked several times WTF you're talking about? What does a 21 gun salute for Biden have to do with trumps table settings? it's your theory, lets hear it?

42 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Listen pal, you put out a pic of trump and some kid(grandson?) sitting at a table - then you spewed out all kinds of nonsense about hidden messages.

I'm not trolling you, i'm responding, I've asked several times WTF you're talking about? What does a 21 gun salute for Biden have to do with trumps table settings? it's your theory, lets hear it?

Ill give you the super condensed and overly simplified version.

The 21 Gun salute is for a foreign dignitary.....ie Biden (and his Regime) are occupying the WH because  there was foreign interference in the election as noted by the DNI report put out on roughly Jan 7.    They didnt accidentally give him the wrong salute, you CANNOT discount this event.

Despite what you see, Biden is not recognized by the military as the Legit Commander in Chief. 

Measures are being taken, though they are not obvious at all to the general public, to restore the Republic but it has to be done a certain way. That is what the manual is about, there are rules to war, even though the bad guys like to break them....they will be punished for that in time.

Trump and others send comms ALL the time to people as a way of letting them know that the plan is still a go and as markers of progress if you will.  They know people are pissed off and are trying to keep us from a civil war, that would be devastating considering all the other enemies, namely the CCP who would love to see that. Like I said earlier IF this is all bullshit then TRUMP and Mike Pompeo who also sends comms  is in on it and is one of the bad guys.

This particular Comm is referencing sect 11.4 of the manual

11.4.png.74d1c8b0271f7d9b683952ff631b0fef.png

mirrored-trump-and-grandson.png

Anyway that is the skinny of the picture. Obviously you think its nonsense and just another coincidence that everything in that picture just happened to line up like that but in time you will know otherwise.

That photo is staged (blatantly obvious, down to the dot pattern in the table cloths  11 dot 4)and very specific and it is just one of MANY.

32 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The 21 Gun salute is for a foreign dignitary.....ie Biden (and his Regime) are occupying the WH because  there was foreign interference in the election as noted by the DNI report put out on roughly Jan 7.    They didnt accidentally give him the wrong salute, you CANNOT discount this event.

Despite what you see, Biden is not recognized by the military as the Legit Commander in Chief. 

Measures are being taken, though they are not obvious at all to the general public, to restore the Republic but it has to be done a certain way. That is what the manual is about, there are rules to war, even though the bad guys like to break them....they will be punished for that in time.

Trump and others send comms ALL the time to people as a way of letting them know that the plan is still a go and as markers of progress if you will.  They know people are pissed off and are trying to keep us from a civil war, that would be devastating considering all the other enemies, namely the CCP who would love to see that. Like I said earlier IF this is all bullshit then TRUMP and Mike Pompeo who also sends comms  is in on it and is one of the bad guys.

Anyway that is the skinny of the picture. Obviously you think its nonsense and just another coincidence that everything in that picture just happened to line up like that but in time you will know otherwise.

That photo is staged (blatantly obvious, down to the dot pattern in the table cloths  11 dot 4)and very specific and it is just one of MANY.

Lmfao!!! Put down the meth pipe , pal!! Get help soon 

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lmfao!!! Put down the meth pipe , pal!! Get help soon 

This shit MIGHT actually JOLT your dumb ass out of the matrix one day...but in the meantime tell me wise guy , why did Biden get the Foreign Dignitary salute because it starts with that , even if everything else I said is wrong?

You wont be able to come up with any legit answer except ....DUH I dunno

37 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

42 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Dot pattern? what about it, you must see patterns and meaning in everything. I have a question,   the tablecloth has dots, is there any configuration of the cloth with the table settings where a pattern would NOT be evident - assuming you're desperately looking for patterns?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Dot pattern? what about it, you must see patterns and meaning in everything. I have a question,   the tablecloth has dots, is there any configuration of the cloth with the table settings where a pattern would NOT be evident - assuming you're desperately looking for patterns?

11.4 troll,,,why do you ask when you wont even pay attention to the answers.....It wasnt just 11 and a 4 it was 11.4

Hold on, is it the 4 fingers? is that it? I dont think you;'re allowed to use fingers if you start out with knives.

There must be a manual on secret messages, no way you can start out with cutlery and then switch to fingers, that's cheating.

I also think flipping the picture over to make the message easier to see is cheating.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Hold on, is it the 4 fingers? is that it? I dont think you;'re allowed to use fingers if you start out with knives.

There must be a manual on secret messages, no way you can start out with cutlery and then switch to fingers, that's cheating.

I also think flipping the picture over to make the message easier to see is cheating.

No because "think mirror" is a specific part of the decode process.  It doesnt always mean mirror of an image it can be mirroring in other ways as well.

I saw it without the mirror effect and quite quickly.... but I did it for you to make it easier to see and even that was a a chore:laugh

I wont even get started on this tweet by Pompeo but cmon even if you dont know what it means,  you have to admit that it doesnt look or read like a "normal" tweet

The text reads

As a proponent of freedom, enjoying some Taiwanese dried pineapple. Checkmate.

EyuxT3TWYAEC4Dk.thumb.jpg.c442f7c5df45b996408704a6607500d3.jpg

As a proponent of freedom, enjoying some Taiwanese dried pineapple. Checkmate.

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Imagine being so mentally ill you read some nonsense written by a 18 y/o neck beard living in his moms basement and think the former president is talking to you in code. 

Meth, not even once!!!!

Except Trump has been doing it since he took office OVER and OVER and OVER.  :pop

6 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

raiser your going crazy again!

Standard replies from guys who are oblivious to what is going on outside their matrix, but whatever.  And still no one can tell me why Biden got that specific 21 gun salute.

powell davinci qutoe.png

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No because "think mirror" is a specific part of the decode process.  It doesnt always mean mirror of an image it can be mirroring in other ways as well.

I saw it without the mirror effect and quite quickly.... but I did it for you to make it easier to see and even that was a a chore:laugh

What you miss in your paranoid delusions is that trump(and pompeo) are not prisoners, they dont need to use secret codes and messages to get their point across. Trump has more access to the media right now than almost anyone in history, he can say what he has to say, he's not nelson mandela locked up on robbins island. :lol

You fell for the con post election...big things are coming, the kracken, it's not over, just wait, and now you're still falling for it.

Trump is no longer president, he has no power anymore, and that's not going to change unless he WINS another election.

You want to talk about election fraud, go right ahead, it was real and it was a damn shame, but the secret messages that only you can decode, and your belief that ships smacking the shore are indicative of worldwide conspiracies are just plain nuts sir.

46 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What you miss in your paranoid delusions is that trump(and pompeo) are not prisoners, they dont need to use secret codes and messages to get their point across. Trump has more access to the media right now than almost anyone in history, he can say what he has to say, he's not nelson mandela locked up on robbins island. :lol

You fell for the con post election...big things are coming, the kracken, it's not over, just wait, and now you're still falling for it.

Trump is no longer president, he has no power anymore, and that's not going to change unless he WINS another election.

You want to talk about election fraud, go right ahead, it was real and it was a damn shame, but the secret messages that only you can decode, and your belief that ships smacking the shore are indicative of worldwide conspiracies are just plain nuts sir.

k, Just admit that you  dont get it, rather than act like codes are something new. Also I never said I was the only one who can decode them., I get help from people much smarter than me..I dont get why you continue to be so dishonest and continue to  change what I say or make up shit I say., it is such a LIB thing to do.

There are reasons that people communicate in this way since like forever, you know the Art of War and such.:bulb

Do a little research or just choose to remain ignorant, doenst change what is happening right NOW.

I was not conned by post election events, I was shocked at how corrupt the system was though. In my life I could never imagine having that much evidence and NO ONE was willing to hear it  and damn near EVERYONE was trying their hardest to hide the truth.  I truly thought something would happen before the 20th of Jan but it never did. Since then I have a better understanding of what is going on and why it was inevitable that it is playing out like it is.

As far as the EverGiven ship , Frankly I think it is plain nuts to see  everthing involved with Evergreen company, this including their ties to human trafficking and the events surrounding the accident  and NOT think something bigger was going on, the conspiracy is that MSM have been able to keep it so quiet.

I have clearly overestimated your ability to use logic and your thirst for knowledge and will dumb down future replies to you.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?