Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joey's peeps up to more shenanigans....this is acutally pretty damn funny

https://vidmax.com/video/204853-a-group-of-women-walk-out-of-restaurant-without-paying-bill-return-after-they-forgot-keys-karma-is-sweet

A Group Of Women Walk Out Of Restaurant Without Paying Bill, Return After They Forgot Keys, Karma Is Sweet

These 4 women thought they would be slick by walking out on this eatery without paying the bill.

After telling the waitress they were going to the bathroom after finishing their meals, they never came back, but there was a plot twist....one of them forgot her car keys.

Once they realized their faux pas, they tried to play it off as if they were just returning from the lady's room but everyone knew. THEY WERE BUSTED.

9 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

What part of it appears fake?

or are you just surprised at the stupidity that its hard to imagine anyone that dumb

Exactly, no one is that stupid, and if they were they would drive carefully around corners so it doesn't slosh out.:lol

that's why it must be fake.

On 6/4/2021 at 6:50 PM, mikeman said:

That is so weak.

19 hours ago, ajt said:

:laugh

Strange that you are still doubting the guy....(my thoughts follow but not my words):

Since 2015, we have seen Trump say things, and we have seen the media mock him and laugh for those things. They bet against him over and over, ad infinum

They said he couldn’t get the nomination. He did.

They said he couldn’t win. He did.

They said he couldn’t fix the economy. Record numbers.

They said he’d bring war with NoKo. He walked shoulder to shoulder with Kim across their border.

They said he couldn’t end the wars in the Middle East. Unprecedented peace agreements:

They said he’d never get funding for the wall. He fought for us, and he did.

They said his tax cuts were a bad idea. Everyone saw more money in their paychecks.

They said project warp speed would fail, and that he wouldn’t develop a vaccine for years. Now, whether we agree with it or not, there’s a “vaccine” and those same people in the media are BEGGING people to take it.

After they stole the election, they said he would fade into obscurity and lose support. He’s now kingmaker for the Republican Party, and his fundraising far eclipses theirs.

Today, he said we were going to take the house, senate, and the White House. Sooner than we think.

I’m sure the media is already ridiculing him. But if there’s one thing we learned, when it comes to GEOTUS, the ridicule always comes before the vindication.

19 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Strange that you are still doubting the guy....(my thoughts follow but not my words):

Since 2015, we have seen Trump say things, and we have seen the media mock him and laugh for those things. They bet against him over and over, ad infinum

They said he couldn’t get the nomination. He did.

They said he couldn’t win. He did.

They said he couldn’t fix the economy. Record numbers.

They said he’d bring war with NoKo. He walked shoulder to shoulder with Kim across their border.

They said he couldn’t end the wars in the Middle East. Unprecedented peace agreements:

They said he’d never get funding for the wall. He fought for us, and he did.

They said his tax cuts were a bad idea. Everyone saw more money in their paychecks.

They said project warp speed would fail, and that he wouldn’t develop a vaccine for years. Now, whether we agree with it or not, there’s a “vaccine” and those same people in the media are BEGGING people to take it.

After they stole the election, they said he would fade into obscurity and lose support. He’s now kingmaker for the Republican Party, and his fundraising far eclipses theirs.

Today, he said we were going to take the house, senate, and the White House. Sooner than we think.

I’m sure the media is already ridiculing him. But if there’s one thing we learned, when it comes to GEOTUS, the ridicule always comes before the vindication.

I liked Trump, i supported him and voted for him twice, but that doesn't excuse some of the things he did(and didn't do). He was all talk, he left Fauci there, he left Wray there, he left them all there, he had the power to demand action and demand certain things be done - he seldom used that power. In 2024 I'll be for desantis if he runs, if Trump wins the nomination again(and he prob will), I'll have to support him.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I liked Trump, i supported him and voted for him twice, but that doesn't excuse some of the things he did(and didn't do). He was all talk, he left Fauci there, he left Wray there, he left them all there, he had the power to demand action and demand certain things be done - he seldom used that power. In 2024 I'll be for desantis if he runs, if Trump wins the nomination again(and he prob will), I'll have to support him.

Pretty much where I am at if Trump is 2024 nominee he has my vote but would prefer Desantis.

Side note I have a close friend that just moved to Florida and will absolutely sick if Desantis is not the G. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/dont-ever-hear-pelosi-schumer-obama-brag-bidens-reported-81-million-votes-2020-election/

Things that make you go hmmmmmm:scratch

Why Don’t You Ever Hear Pelosi, Schumer or Obama Brag About Biden’s Reported 81 Million Votes in the 2020 Election

I will never get you election fraud deniers that claim to be reasonable and intelligent.....no logical person would believe Biden got that many legit votes.....

The Patriotic Pillow Man strikes back at Dominion with his own multi Billion dollar lawsuit...

You truth denier fuks that keep discounting the evidence of election fraud that he is showing in his documentaries and laughing at the guy because he is hyper need to realize that he is going to use this evidence in his court case(s)....the point is that if he is presenting lies in a court of law then he opens himself up to serious consequences.....

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/06/05/lindell-v-dominion-smartmatic-exhibit-12-forensics/

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?