Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

copy paste

Here is a typical violent Black crime scenario:

Blacks get shot in a drive-by shooting.

Blacks call the police for help

The police arrive on scene to help the Blacks that called them

The Blacks that called the police for help begin berating the police

This is really good and pretty short yet comprehensive explantion of the Arizona audit

Those seeking knowledge will enjoy

https://www.scribd.com/document/511011153/Post-Election-Audits-Verifying-Election-Integrity

Meaningful (i.e. forensic) audits are the only way we can verify and maintain election integrity. Unfortunately almost none of these have been done in the US. This report (written for citizens and legislators) explains the three types of election forensic audits, as well as how and why they should be done... This is the tenth major report from a team of independent, unpaid experts. For the full list go to Election-Integrity.info.

22 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Another fake tough-guy Republican. What a joke these clowns are. Sends Zuckerberg a LETTER demanding answers. A letter! Lol. What’s next, testifying in another bullshit hearing? 

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/06/09/rep-jim-jordan-demands-answers-from-facebook-over-fauci-collusion/

That's his schtick, when they still controlled the house all he ever did was talk tough and send letters, he's a fraud.

Look I even linked to a fave FAke news site you dumb LIBS love...even they cant lie about this anymore...when will some of you wake up and realize how bad the MSM has been playing you for all these years

https://news.yahoo.com/lafayette-park-not-cleared-trump-202700539.html

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Thank you to the Department of the Interior Inspector General for Completely and Totally exonerating me in the clearing of Lafayette Park!

As we have said all along, and it was backed up in today’s highly detailed and professionally written report, our fine Park Police made the decision to clear the park to allow a contractor to safely install antiscale fencing to protect from Antifa rioters, radical BLM protestors, and other violent demonstrators who are causing chaos and death to our cities. In this instance, they tried burning down the church the day before the clearing. Fortunately, we were there to stop the fire from spreading beyond the basement—and it was our great honor and privilege to do so. Again, thank you to the Inspector General!

The lies keep getting exposed 1 by 1,,,not even sure how some of you fair weather folks are going against this guy when he put everything on the line during his term :scratch against ridiculous odds to fight for the country....shameful actions from some of you here, you know who you are so no need to call you out.....

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

06/10/21

Now that I have been totally exonerated on the Mueller Witch Hunt with a charge of No Collusion, I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable? Not to mention, wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and interfering with years of a presidential administration? I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won.

Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?

This week I have been totally exonerated by the Inspector General in the clearing of Lafayette Park, despite earlier reports that it was done for political purposes.

And I have also been totally exonerated in Congress by the testimony of former White House lawyer Don McGahn. It came, it went, and it was a big “nothingburger.”

But fear not, the Radical Left, country destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!

41 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Bidan cant be the original Biden ,,,,can he?

Joe Biden to Troops Stationed at Royal Air Force Mildenhall: “I Keep Forgetting I’m President” (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/joe-biden-troops-stationed-royal-air-force-mildenhall-keep-forgetting-president-video/

Once again proving that you are a Brainless Moron who only regurgitates Mouthshits from the RW Cesspool...

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?