Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The Taliban played Pinocchio like a fiddle. Negotiated a deal without anyone from the Afghanistan Gov. at the table. The Taliban out lied Pinocchio.  That's almost impossible to do. Biden inherited a mess.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-taliban-resurgence-afghanistan-b1902376.html

Hopefully Dumb Monkey, Fishhead, RT, RD, T's, Redstripe will continue creating non sports bets. All my winning touts are getting buried in the Nazi Republicon clutter.

Biden abandoned Trump's negotiated deal, went his own way, and created every part of this disaster, dumbfuck.

The Taliban is a very conservative, religious cult. Very similar to the Cult of American Republicon Nazis.

As if TGF isn't dominated by Republicon Nazis.  15 of the first 22  threads on page 1 are non sports threads created by Nazi Republicons. Led by Fishhead, Sleepy, Dumb Monkey, T's, Rdalert447 and RT.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Not where people are fleeing for their lives.

Trump's deal was negotiated with the Taliban.  He knew what the real outcome was.  Biden was still in denial yesterday.

People would have fled anyway. 

This is actually a pretty good outcome, as far as a Taliban blitzkrieg takeover is concerned. Hardly any bloodshed at all. 

Unless things change, I don't see a problem?

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The Taliban is a very conservative, religious cult. Very similar to the Cult of American Republicon Nazis.

As if TGF isn't dominated by Republicon Nazis.  15 of the first 22  threads on page 1 are non sports threads created by Nazi Republicons. Led by Fishhead, Sleepy, Dumb Monkey, T's, Rdalert447 and RT.

"NAZIS! REPUBLICONS! MASKS!"

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

People would have fled anyway. 

This is actually a pretty good outcome, as far as an Afghani blitzkrieg takeover is concerned. Hardly any bloodshed at all. 

Unless things change, I don't see a problem?

Translators that helped the allied troops have already been executed.

Do you know how many Americans are left there in hiding?  Any clue at all?  Of course not.

This was about as poorly planned as it could have been.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Translators that helped the allied troops have already been executed.

Do you know how many Americans are left there in hiding?  Any clue at all?  Of course not.

This was about as poorly planned as it could have been.

Some executions are to be expected. It's really not our problem. 

Would have gone down exactly the same if it happened under Trumps watch. Everyone has a plan til you get punched in the mouth.

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Apparently when you promise people that you'll take them with you so that they're not in danger when you leave, that means nothing now.

That's an acceptable execution.

Just ask tails.

i already stated this. even CNN reported that only 200 hundred USA-ally interpreters ect have made USA soil

40k left there. basically a genocide by biden

2 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

i already stated this. even CNN reported that only 200 hundred USA-ally interpreters ect have made USA soil

40k left there. basically a genocide by biden

If this winds up being true... then ok. I'll blame Biden. 

But until then, I assume it would have gone about equally shit no matter what.

25 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Runny - if there is a massacre of US allys and it turns out it was due to Biden's stupidity, will you accept that he is a piece of shit? Or nah?

1 minute ago, tailsyoulose said:

If this winds up being true... then ok. I'll blame Biden. 

But until then, I assume it would have gone about equally shit no matter what.

There's an organization called No One Left Behind that tracks this stuff.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-withdrawal-afghanistan-allies-translators-visa-miervaldis-human-rights-taliban-11629054976

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Start a thread on masks. You seem to be an expert.  "Masks aren't needed since God is my savior".

No. Masks aren't needed because it's clear they don't work. And even further to that - there is a vaccine that anyone who wants to get, can get.

You see, I actually believe in data. I use it - as well as the precautionary principle - to inform my decisions. That's why I was pro-mask up until earlier this year, and now I believe we should stop wearing them. 

Unfortunately you dont understand these concepts. You are too focused on WHITE SUPREMACISTS!

Runny - if they told you that you had to hop on one leg to prevent COVID - and it was totally obvious to you that doing so does absolutely nothing. Plus there was a vaccine. 

...Would you hop on one leg everywhere you went?

3 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

No. Masks aren't needed because it's clear they don't work. And even further to that - there is a vaccine that anyone who wants to get, can get.

You see, I actually believe in data. I use it to inform my decisions. That's why I was pro-mask up until earlier this year, and now I believe we should stop wearing them. 

"Your bodies, my choice"

"Mask aren't needed god will protect me" ... Conservatives 

"Their trying to take me guns away"...Conservatives 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread