Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Imagine knowing so little about the military that you think a unit badge on the left shoulder is some sort of Q-related signal. What a dumbass.

Didnt know you would be so hostile to a  person asking a simple question,, who referenced what shoulder the patch was on but you?

Thank you for your presence here Tails , what would we do without a

Super rich guy genius who knows it all

and who spends his time with the MINIONS on TGF

All hail the book of Tails

hail the book of tails.jpg

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

You just outed yourself as basically never having even KNOWN a single person who has served in the military.

What a patriot.

Not sure how you drew that conclusion, I asked about a patch but YOU know it all 

INcredible knowlege and guidance you are sharing with us on TGF

All hail the book of Tails

Slumming it with TGF

hail the book of tails.jpg

6 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

You just outed yourself as basically never having even KNOWN a single person who has served in the military.

What a patriot.

Lets BOW down to this guy fellas, you are not giving him enough props for sharing his great wisdom on TGF

Super rich fella, gonna be a BILLYaire soon but comes on to TGF to show us how smart  he is and how dumb we are......

Thank you sir.

8 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

What a patriot.

I mean this guy is a fuking genius

I ask about a patch and he is able to determine that I dont even know one person who has served in the military

Holy Smokes, dude should have his own tv show, for real......Why is he wasting his valuable time with us we cant know but we CAN thank him

Gentlemen, with every minute that goes by that we dont see or hear from Biden, things are looking increasingly grim.

I never thought I'd say this, but I am pulling for Joe, hard, right now. He needs to hold it together - if not for the next 3.5 years, then at least for the next 6 months. 

I dont think our country would survive a Harris presidency. I really mean that.

24 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Tails is 1000x smarter than you Raise. That is pretty clear to every single person here. Maybe you could learn something from him so you wouldn’t be a brokedick loser anymore. 

HEll I been thanking him for spending his time with the peons on TGf. I am not smarter than him

Keep sucking his dick though and Im sure he will give you a nice TIP

Get ready for it, guys. Its happening.

The propaganda media rags are already setting the stage to pull the rug on Biden. The next Op-eds you see in the coming weeks will be titled "Is it time for a Harris presidency?"

Joe Biden is facing a crisis of competence (CNN)

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/16/politics/joe-biden-afghanistan-border-masks-covid-19/index.html

1 minute ago, tailsyoulose said:

Get ready for it, guys. Its happening.

The propaganda media rags are already setting the stage to pull the rug on Biden. The next Op-eds you see in the coming weeks will be titled "Is it time for a Harris presidency?"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/16/politics/joe-biden-afghanistan-border-masks-covid-19/index.html

Tell us more, Im hanging on everyone of your posts

This is a once in a lifetime event, a near BILLYaire dispensing all this good knowledge on us

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread