Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This haitian thing was the final straw - every single person in the country knows flooding the country with haitians is a terrible idea and a disaster. Then you have his idea that he'll reclaim his popularity by  attacking 80 million unvaxxed americans, many of whom are black and minorities.

These are historically bad decisions.

its all made to make the general public weak and weary. during all this the richest in the world got even richer 

3 hours ago, Sharp Square said:

he stepped in to take over after the last administration run by a lying piece of shit con man who's only care was fattening his pockets regardless of who was in the way and fucked up plenty,  so there is lots to do, not an easy task by any means, so we expected a bump or two but way way better direction now.... 

lets keep pushing to make this country better while making sure what happened with the last worthless fuck never happens again. 

I thought this is what would happen, a bump or two but I was wrong.  This has been an epic failure on just about every front.  The complete collapse of our economy is now chalk

he stepped in to take over after the last administration run by a lying piece of shit con man who's only care was fattening his pockets regardless of who was in the way and fucked up plenty,  so there is lots to do, not an easy task by any means, so we expected a bump or two but way way better direction now.... 

lets keep pushing to make this country better while making sure what happened with the last worthless fuck never happens again. 

Terrifying, honestly 

21 minutes ago, WVU said:

I thought this is what would happen, a bump or two but I was wrong.  This has been an epic failure on just about every front.  The complete collapse of our economy is now chalk

Right now there are massive energy shortages in china and the UK, most likely it's coming here for the winter. There's already a huge trucker shortage and something tells me truckers will be very lowly vaccinated, if they try to fire them it'll lead to nationwide gas shortages, along with every other supply chain item.

Add that to soaring unemployment if 10-15 million people leave the workforce and it'll be a perfect storm leading to possible total economic collapse.

Hard to fathom that people are still this delusional.

14 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It's seriously going to take a war to get our country back.

I'm losing hope that there's another way.

The country is under assault in every direction by the communists.

30 red states are ignoring the BS, even in blue states school boards and others are resisting all kinds of things, the communists have the power but they are losing the war.

Biden is in a very bad predicament - he's extremely unpopular, being attacked by both the right and the left in his own party, multiple huge crisis's enveloping him. What does biden  typically do when he's confronted or challenged? - he lashes out at those around him(he also hides). He's going to lash out at the unvaccinated, prob require vaccines to fly etc, what will that do - it'll just make him more unpopular.

He may not survive this - he could pack it in and blame it on his health.

27 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Pretty much.  But people think liberals are out for the working people.

The furthest thing from the truth.

Both sides are fucking scum. 

I’m 100% for all politicians being banned from actively trading. They’re stealing from the people by trading ahead of news. 

She probably is the worst of the worst though. Has made many 100s of millions from insider trading. 

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Both sides are fucking scum. 

I’m 100% for all politicians being banned from actively trading. They’re stealing from the people by trading ahead of news. 

She probably is the worst of the worst though. Has made many 100s of millions from insider trading. 

It's one thing to engage in insider trading.

It's another to take campaign dollars from Big Tech, Big Pharma, and other massive international conglomerates, write legislation that benefits those donors and decimates small business, use that information to your personal benefit, and act like you're there for the interests of the working people and the common good.

These people need term limits, campaign finance reform, and an independent institution that ensures that they aren't breaking the law.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread