Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, redstripe said:

Beats the hell out of any RepubliCon.  The party is now known for campaigning on blatant lies. Playbook of fascism.

Gosar calls Jan. 6 US Capitol attackers 'peaceful patriots ..

Opinion: Rep. Paul Gosar once again distinguishes himself as Arizona's biggest crackpot congressman. This time, by defending Jan. 6 rioters. Or, as he sees them, "peaceful patriots'.

GOP's Gosar defends Jan. 6 rioter, says she was 'executed'

Ron Johnson: Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a largely 'peaceful protest'

Ron Johnson: Jan. 6 Capitol riot was a largely 'peaceful protest'

Fact-checking Sen. Ron Johnson's continued efforts to mislead on Covid-19 and January 6 insurrection

The 139 Republicans Who Lied, Fueled An Insurrection And Then Voted To Cover It Up

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/republicans-january-6-insurrection_n_60b134a7e4b0ead279685a40

Marjorie Taylor Greene defends ‘abused’ Capitol rioters and Ashli Babbitt in House floor speech

Marjorie Taylor Greene Insists Capitol Rioters Weren't Trump Supporters

When you have a base where a very large majority are dumb fucks, idiots and imbeciles its ok to blatantly lie. You will never be held accountable. Fascism 101!

"I know more about ISIS than the generals". 

"Not paying taxes makes me smart. I know more about taxes than most CPAs".

Another Trumptard being investigated.  President of a NYC police union resigns after FBI raided the Manhattan offices of the police union. Simultaneously the FBI searched the home belonging too Trumptard Ed Mullins. Mullins abruptly resigned as union president. 

Criminal Trumptards taken into custody or being investigated seems to be a weekly occurrence.

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Another Trumptard being investigated.  President of a NYC police union resigns after FBI raided the Manhattan offices of the police union. Simultaneously the FBI searched the home belonging too Trumptard Ed Mullins. Mullins abruptly resigned as union president. 

Criminal Trumptards taken into custody or being investigated seems to be a weekly occurrence.

Shocking that the head of a major union in large blue cities would be investigated for corruption.

The stupidity and no shame of your typical fascist Trumptard is massive. This could be Fishtard or RDalert. 

Richard Sherman was charged with 5 misdemeanors, including resisting arrest and a DUI, now he is starting for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tim Tebow is a National Champion Heisman winning QB/TE who is also a devout Christian, and the NFL has black-balled him. BOYCOTT THE NFL!

Nick Adams

@NickAdamsinUSA
· Oct 4
I stand by everything I've previously said about Tim Tebow and Richard Sherman! The NFL lifts up anti-American criminals and tears down patriotic Christians!

Nick Adams would be a star at TGF.  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

We're bound by treaty to assist Taiwan. Japan, Australia, New Zealand would all be engaged. The UK would come in also.

Even though China could defeat Taiwan easily, they don't necessarily want a major global conflict.

Do they?

That's the theory - apparently bidens gross weakness is suggesting that the generals think now is the time. I dont believe we have a mutual defense pact with them, we wouldn't do much but threaten and bluster IMO, However any serious sanctions we put on them - such as cutting way back on chinese goods purchased , etc would be tantamount to cutting our own throat.

Blahaha

It’s Spreading: Kids In School Bus Chant “F*ck Joe Biden” in Michigan as They Pass Massive Anti-Biden Rally (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/spreading-kids-school-bus-chant-fck-joe-biden-michigan-pass-massive-anti-biden-rally-video/

I can already see the LIBs crying about cursing kids , all the while they want to shove CRT and Homosexuality down their throats.

27 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's the theory - apparently bidens gross weakness is suggesting that the generals think now is the time. I dont believe we have a mutual defense pact with them, we wouldn't do much but threaten and bluster IMO, However any serious sanctions we put on them - such as cutting way back on chinese goods purchased , etc would be tantamount to cutting our own throat.

Taiwan is a big reason why we have Marines stationed permanently on Okinawa and Japan. We have an aircraft carrier based permanently in Japan, we've got military all over Guam and Wake. Major US military presence in South Korea.

An attack on Taiwan is in range of all these assets.

It sucks that China is embarrassed by Taiwan's success. They're jealous and they want it. Taipei is a pristine and very safe city. No homeless mobs.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Taiwan is a big reason why we have Marines stationed permanently on Okinawa and Japan. We have an aircraft carrier based permanently in Japan, we've got military all over Guam and Wake. Major US military presence in South Korea.

An attack on Taiwan is in range of all these assets.

It sucks that China is embarrassed by Taiwan's success. They're jealous and they want it. Taipei is a pristine and very safe city. No homeless mobs.

i could be wrong - I dont do the in depth research like Raise does - but I thought I read that we do not have a defense pact and have never explicitly said we would help defend taiwan - in the event of a chinese attack i doubt we would be able to resupply them easily for example.  I really doubt we would ever send troops there either - and biden sure as hell wouldn't.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread